Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-11-2013, 09:35 PM
swimming upstream

Baxter--I love his intensity and the way he still puts his paws up on my knees and looks at me as if he wants to say something to me. It was that look/maneuver that made me bring him home. He is just a love bug, and is an easy going boy.

Wilson--oh man, this dog...what to say about this dog? LOL--I love his almost human-like quality, his big goofy face, and the fact that he feels so protective of his family. He has been quite a learning experience for me--in so many ways.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Twin 1

Tempie: Her love of life, despite all that she's been through. She is always happy, and you can't be around her without that kind of rubbing off on you.

Raja: Her crafty and mischievous nature. She really cracks me up with her antics, always trying to think of some way to get by with something, always testing to see juuuust how far she can push me.

Boone: Ah, what can I say? I love that he is mine.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I love everything about Auggie. I can't even begin to explain it because it goes beyond words. He is perfect, flaws and all, and I love everything about him. I even love that he's a jerk. He is the most wonderful little dog I will ever have.

Pepper... well, I say I picked my boys, but Pepper picked me. I suppose we all like to feel needed LOL. I love that she is secretly very silly and very sassy. I love that she chooses to show that to me because she trusts me and loves me. I love that there is nothing more Pepper would like to do in this world but sit on my lap and cuddle FOR.E.VER.

I don't love anything about Payton right now. >=|

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-11-2013, 10:45 PM
Top Dog

Buzz is that unflappable, take anywhere, do anything with/to dog. He's just a really special dog if you're able to embrace him for who he is. He doesn't care about a whole lot other than food, the people he adores, and... sniffs outside! He is the dog I compare all others to.

Bailey is a very silly little dog who tries so hard to be brave. She's delightful to train and has really gotten good at cuddling (for at least a little while). I love that she's got a zest for life that I've not seen replicated in a single other dog. She's happy and excited, but not a spazbeast at the same time.

I try very hard to appreciate them for who they are. I certainly know they won't be around forever.
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 9 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 01-11-2013, 11:23 PM
orange iguanas.

I love Juno's enthusiasm. As long as she is not on a leash at the pet store, she thinks life is the coolest thing ever. As much as it drives me bonkers sometimes (WE NEED TO BE SRS FOR A SEC!!), I love seeing her big derpy smile on her face as she bounces about like a pogo stick. I love that she shows her happiness off in an unmistakable way, that even random strangers can appreciate it and comment on it.
And, again, as annoying as this can be at times - I love her irrevocable devotion to me. She just wants to be with me, see me, hear me at all times.

I love that Lucy is predictable and steady. There's really never any question about how Lucy is going to behave or how she's going to react to something. Makes things easy, and is a nice way to balance out Juno's somewhat unpredictable behavior.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 01-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Mild and Slightly Nutty

I love Menchi because she never has a bad day... she is always happy. She is one of the funnest dogs I have ever had the pleasure to be around.

Watson is just incredibly sweet with me. We are deeply connected. He is always thinking...so clever.

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...

Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/
Old 01-12-2013, 03:19 AM
Top Dog

Poochie- her very sweet almost clingy temperament
Bogs - a cat-like aloofness that instantly disappears when he sees that I need
protection and affection
Chooks - silly and puppy-like personality; one whose antics never fail to make
make the whole family double up in laughter.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:01 AM
Love My Mutt <3

I know it seems like the cop-out answer, but everything. We just mesh so well. She's the jelly to my peanut butter, so to speak she's so sweet and caring and goofy and loving and just so... perfectly Rosey. Her loyalty just tops it all off.

I'll include the ferrets since I'm feeling so nice. LOL
Renegade, definitely his sense of humour.
Harley, she's just so sweet.
Ella, well, she's adorable and that's really her saving grace.
Nacho is just so chill.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Bodhi is my buddy. We've been through it all together every step of the way. She's moved around with me everywhere. Seen me grow up! She's funny, and lively and squishy all in one. And so expressive. She can't hide how she feels!

Fred. Ha. The name says it all! He's just so fred! We call him the brown baby. He's so loving, and an absolute clown. He's a bit of a dopey lummox lumbering around with a goofy grin on his face! I don't think there's an intentional bad bone in his body. I love that I think he's going to grow into a pretty cool dog. And that he bonds with us more and more each week. And his dinner dance lol, I can't describe it, it has to be seen!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-12-2013, 07:19 AM
Kotah BEAR

Since I don't have a dog I will use my grandma's Scottie since I live with him and have known him since he was a wee little one.

Mickey - I love absolutely everything about this dog. He is adorable, so freakin smart, how excited he gets when we play ball, how protective he is over me esp when Im sick, how over the last year he has become a HUGE cuddle bug, and last but not least how much I can rely on this boy. I would trust him with my life if it came down to it.