Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 04-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Top Dog

Mach .... you know how I came on to you hot and heavy in the beginning !!! We all live and learn ... you have.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Top Dog

Yes you did. And yes I have.Dixie is getting spayed.Never again.

Old 04-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Corgi bum

It's so hard to say goodbye to them.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Athletic Labs. They Exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyreRottweilers
Are you telling me I'm not allowed to post on certain threads here?

Or what?
Redyre's baaaaaaaaaaack lol

Any updates on the puppies Mach?
Sawyer (2 year old, Labrador Retriever)
Morisson (2 year old, Lab/Beagle)
And aunt to-
Grace
aka my brothers/roommates dog.(1 year old, Lab/Shiba Inu)
Old 04-21-2006, 11:07 PM
Top Dog

Give me five Mach !!! I'm proud of you !!!
Old 04-22-2006, 01:08 AM
rottiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1girl
*******I think she's jealous of me!!!**********

Seriously, lol, I just HAD to say that. It was on the tip of my tongue.

Dont waste your finger sweat writing how much you hate me RED, and how NOT jealous you are, and how you'd NEVER be jealous of me, I dont care.

But I couldn't resist!!!
I agree with you, haha!!
Old 04-22-2006, 07:40 AM
Top Dog

Why is everyone getting down on Red? Becouse she said she does not think the breeding was not planned?I agree, whats done is done, but I know this breeding was planned.Nov.7, you post you are looking for a stud for your female that will be comming into heat in dec. Dec16, you post asking if a ai will take for a female 14 days into her heat. come on, how can you say this was not planned?Like I said, whats done is done, but why get down on Red?, I will take someone who can be a bit harsh over someone that lies any day. I dont think Mack1 is an evil person and I'm sure she loves her dogs. just seems like we are driving some knowledgable people away.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:29 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsomom
Why is everyone getting down on Red? Becouse she said she does not think the breeding was not planned?I agree, whats done is done, but I know this breeding was planned.Nov.7, you post you are looking for a stud for your female that will be comming into heat in dec. Dec16, you post asking if a ai will take for a female 14 days into her heat. come on, how can you say this was not planned?Like I said, whats done is done, but why get down on Red?, I will take someone who can be a bit harsh over someone that lies any day. I dont think Mack1 is an evil person and I'm sure she loves her dogs. just seems like we are driving some knowledgable people away.
If it was ONLY this situation I felt she was being snotty in, I would have said NOTHING. Like I said, I have bitten my tongue for a long time now.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 04-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsomom
This has all been gone through again and again, whats done is done and no one has the write to follow and bash people no matter what you think of them. Red is out of order and she needed to learn that she cant treat and speak to people they way she does, Yes red knows her stuff but you can only teach by talking and offering advice, having a go inst the best way to teach and pass on wisdom

Red you have stated your feelings often enough, if you don't get the replies you want then leave it, why cause argument's, you are not making your self a very popular person.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Are you dead yet?

Red is entitled to her opinion and I actually agree with her, but I don't feel that it will do any good to keep bringing up the initial breeding when it's over and done and the puppies are what need the attention now. Jmo..