My little cuddle Bugs

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I know i don't mention them alot but i absolutly love my two female cats Sidney and Arora. Sidney's 6 and Arora is 4 their my babies and deal well with the dogs and i actually beleive they think they are dogs they way they cuddle with them. They have been nicknamed the cuddle bugs in my house each loves to cuddle with me or the dogs or anyone or anything else that comes into the house. Their huge people lovers and are not the type of cats to hide under the bed or thrive on solitude. I swear their the weirdest cats i have ever had and their taking good care of me today :p . Just figured I would put a few kind words on here about my cats since I know I havent before on here.

I miss having a cat around me 24/7. It's just not possible here at Charley's farm; you can't keep one inside here (too many open doors and such) and once a cat is outside here it's just a good meal for a coyote, and I can't stand that. Cats do something special for the soul. And, I believe it was Michelangelo who observed that even the smallest cat was a work of art.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
I have a kitty and ever though she goes out and i dont get to see her for a a day or so i dont know if the house could be the same without her!!lol soppy hey!! :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
I grew up never wanting to own a cat, but now I have 2 maine coons. I first met Tiny when I met Carl then 2 years later I went out and got another one, Bear. They do rule the house and the dogs. Tiny walks by the dogs, rolls onto his side and gives them a look. Bear teases them so much and makes Max run down the hallway almost hitting the wall. It's funny to see.

Members online

No members online now.