My Parents New Baby White German Shepard

This is my parents new baby. They told me I'm not the baby of the family no more*LoL* Gabrielle is a White German Shepard she's so pretty. My parents wanted me to put her picture on here because they want to know if anyone else has one? Or pictures of their German Shepards? I love German Shepards.
Here's Gabrielle's Pictures. :)
http://www.dogster.com/?113826

bogolove

Oh I love her. Those ears are so great. She seems like she is a real sweetheart. But also from her pictures I sense maybe a bit of mischief in her personality? I bet she is a lot of fun! :D

Debi

OH..what a sweet beauty!!!! And, yes, THOSE EARS! How funny that they seem to grow into their ears...and their paws. I have a pic of my shepard just like your first one.....strange, straight up to the center big ears! Toooo cute. :D

Yep, she's a sweetheart. She's definately a big baby. She's a Daddy's girl thru and thru, but she's a big gentle giant. My mom and I drove 6 hours one way to get her, she was definately worth it. My mom has a few pomeranians they are quite small, everyone says we shouldn't have such a big dog around small ones. She acts like she is their Mother. My little tiny Buddy (Chihuahua) when Gabrielle lays down Buddy goes over to her and lays on top of her, she just lays there wagging her tail, if Buddy would hold still it would be a perfect picture LOL. All the little dogs sleep right next to her when it's nap time, and some of them lay on top of her, she doesn't mind at all. hehee

All of my German Shepherds have been perfect with little dogs. People can be so silly sometimes, especially when they don't know what they're talking about. ;)

bogolove

k0tt0n_kandee said:
Yep, she's a sweetheart. She's definately a big baby. She's a Daddy's girl thru and thru, but she's a big gentle giant. My mom and I drove 6 hours one way to get her, she was definately worth it. My mom has a few pomeranians they are quite small, everyone says we shouldn't have such a big dog around small ones. She acts like she is their Mother. My little tiny Buddy (Chihuahua) when Gabrielle lays down Buddy goes over to her and lays on top of her, she just lays there wagging her tail, if Buddy would hold still it would be a perfect picture LOL. All the little dogs sleep right next to her when it's nap time, and some of them lay on top of her, she doesn't mind at all. hehee
How sweet! People that have never had big dogs don't understand them, therefore they should not speak about that which they do not understand. I never could get that. Why would you want to make a comment about something which you know nothing about, especially to someone who knows about the topic (in this case, dogs). Oh well, you can laugh behind their backs now about their ignorant comments when you see your sweet babies all sleeping together. Better yet, laugh right in their faces! ;)

snookums

All I can think of is "My Grandma, what big ears you have!" "I have big ears so I can hear you, my dear..."

Adorable!!

fennash

Border Collie Lover
Fennash

She's gorgeous. My brother had 3 white GSDs all long coated. Unfortunatly he has now lost 2 of them to old age. He has just got a blue one called Blue (what else). She's beautiful too.
Lynn

Members online

No members online now.