Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Well Here's how it went

We did pretty good at the races on Sat it was pretty fun. In the full run which was a race we did amongst out of us I placed fourth with the huskies so i just got into the final four race and the huskies placed Second in that one which was nice. The Second set which i ran with my Chinooks we did'nt place above the top four in the first race but thats ok we got in 7th which was good considering the team we beat was a team of huskies. It wasent really a race for prizes infact no one got anything it was just a conditioning race like I said among friends so our dogs don't get lazy and lose that spark.I was proud of my pups and we got home around 9 last night and i was just way to tired and sick to not hit the bed as soon as i could lol. But i just figured i would let everyone know that im back and alive and the dogs airn't worn out lol. in fact this morning those who raced I planned on letting them rest but freaked when i was hitching up everyone but them so everyone worked today and i feel alot better today .

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 02-06-2005, 08:17 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Wish I could see you in action! Any pics of of you all in the race?
Old 02-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Love my pets

Congrats Huskies!!!! Congrats Chinooks!!!!

I'm so glad to hear you all had such a good time and did so well. I can only imagine all the excitement goin on.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:52 AM
Felurian

Sounds like everyone had a great time - even you and your cold! Hope to see some photos before too long.

I love the new photo in your signature - and it reminds me of my favorite BigDogs t-shirt: "If you're not the lead dog the scenery never changes."

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-07-2005, 09:49 AM

It sounds so exciting!!!! CONGRATS to you and your pups!!! That is just so cool. I, too, would love to see pics of the action. And, I don't know if I mentioned this before........but you're dogs are fabulous, real beauties. (I love huskies!!!)