Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-04-2005, 07:44 AM
Puppy Dog

Smile My Parents New Baby White German Shepard

This is my parents new baby. They told me I'm not the baby of the family no more*LoL* Gabrielle is a White German Shepard she's so pretty. My parents wanted me to put her picture on here because they want to know if anyone else has one? Or pictures of their German Shepards? I love German Shepards.
Here's Gabrielle's Pictures.
http://www.dogster.com/?113826
Old 02-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Spoiled Rotten Dog

She is so pretty!!!! she's got some ears on her...LOL
Old 02-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Puppy Dog

LOL That's what the Vet said too. She's a Big Baby.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:37 AM
Felurian

Yep, those really are some ears! Reminds me of Bimmer's. He was all ears when he was a pup, too.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-04-2005, 08:50 AM
Top Dog

Oh I love her. Those ears are so great. She seems like she is a real sweetheart. But also from her pictures I sense maybe a bit of mischief in her personality? I bet she is a lot of fun!
Old 02-04-2005, 09:49 AM

OH..what a sweet beauty!!!! And, yes, THOSE EARS! How funny that they seem to grow into their ears...and their paws. I have a pic of my shepard just like your first one.....strange, straight up to the center big ears! Toooo cute.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Puppy Dog

Yep, she's a sweetheart. She's definately a big baby. She's a Daddy's girl thru and thru, but she's a big gentle giant. My mom and I drove 6 hours one way to get her, she was definately worth it. My mom has a few pomeranians they are quite small, everyone says we shouldn't have such a big dog around small ones. She acts like she is their Mother. My little tiny Buddy (Chihuahua) when Gabrielle lays down Buddy goes over to her and lays on top of her, she just lays there wagging her tail, if Buddy would hold still it would be a perfect picture LOL. All the little dogs sleep right next to her when it's nap time, and some of them lay on top of her, she doesn't mind at all. hehee
Old 02-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Big German Shepherd

Nice dog! I'm getting mine in six weeks! (Black and Tan)
Old 02-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Felurian

All of my German Shepherds have been perfect with little dogs. People can be so silly sometimes, especially when they don't know what they're talking about.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0tt0n_kandee
Yep, she's a sweetheart. She's definately a big baby. She's a Daddy's girl thru and thru, but she's a big gentle giant. My mom and I drove 6 hours one way to get her, she was definately worth it. My mom has a few pomeranians they are quite small, everyone says we shouldn't have such a big dog around small ones. She acts like she is their Mother. My little tiny Buddy (Chihuahua) when Gabrielle lays down Buddy goes over to her and lays on top of her, she just lays there wagging her tail, if Buddy would hold still it would be a perfect picture LOL. All the little dogs sleep right next to her when it's nap time, and some of them lay on top of her, she doesn't mind at all. hehee
How sweet! People that have never had big dogs don't understand them, therefore they should not speak about that which they do not understand. I never could get that. Why would you want to make a comment about something which you know nothing about, especially to someone who knows about the topic (in this case, dogs). Oh well, you can laugh behind their backs now about their ignorant comments when you see your sweet babies all sleeping together. Better yet, laugh right in their faces!