Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 04-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Top Dog

Ilia... I know where you're coming from . But this was an irresponsible breeding , and she knows it . Mach , you're not planning on keeping any puppy but Daisy are you ?? If so why ????
Old 04-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Top Dog

Yes, I am keeping two others. Im keeping them for weight pull and show. I love to train and work my dogs, makes them sem "worthy" to the breed, if ya know what I mean.
Kato has started with obedience as well as Chocy. They have learned to heel already. Chocy is a peice of cake, Kato is a big blubbery baby. I take them out seperate for an hour each day, and leash train, and teach heel(thats the first thing) we will move on.
When I get home, I let them all out to potty and run and play from 314 to 430. Then, I take one pup for a walk, and training till 530, then the next till 630. Then I eat, then I let them all out again at about 7 to eat and potty and play again. That lasts till about 8 or so. Then they all come in, and Daizy stays out till hubby goes to bed, she chews on a bone, toys, waddles around the house teasing the others.

When the last 3 leave, all 3 will chillaxxxxxxxx in the LR everey evening with their own bones and toys. House breaking shouldnt be a problem as they dont potty once all weekend inside, they get let out every hour or so and are doing great.

My existing 4 dogs I already have??Sass is too **** old, she just goes outside and sniffs the puppy poo but spends most her time on the couch anymore, the 2 pekes are loners, hate everyone and everything, so they are good to go anyways, and Dixie run sand plays with the puppies nand sometimes walks with them, She swims with them and sleeps with us. So everyone gets attention, except me
My kid helps tremendously. My other is working alot, and hubby works alot too.

Old 04-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Top Dog

Well , good luck !!! Remember that Daisy is number one !!! I personally think you're taking on more than you can chew. Quality is better than quantity ! Weight pulling may be fun and exciting.... but Daisy as a TDI dog would be rewarding three ways !
Old 04-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Top Dog

Of course she is #1. I like the therapy dog thing, that's a cool idea. I actually wanted to do that w/ all of them, but she can help kids w/ disabilities. Awwwwww.that'd be great.

She's #1 now and I imagine never otherwise, shes such a "diva"lol!

Shes marching past me now with a pig ear, ringing it down the pen of puppies just to let them know shes got an ear, and they dont!!Lol, bratt!!

Old 04-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Top Dog

Do it Mach !!!! For her, for you and for the hundreds you will touch !!! You really don't have to wait until she has her TDI... check with hospitals and special ed places now ! Believe me , the rewards come back ten fold !