Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Puppy Dog

I think they are usually GREAT with customer service - I believe Ana, herself, is on vacation right now
Old 01-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Puppy Dog

"For those of you who have wondered why you haven't gotten an email response from us the mystery is solved... Turns out our email server has decided that most of our recent customer emails are spam, including ALL emails sent through the website. Guess they decided to amp up security for the new year... Yikes!

We are sifting through those emails now and you should finally get those responses you've been waiting for. So sorry about that, sometimes technology is not our friend!"

Posted on their facebook
Old 01-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Water Junkie

In addition to being on holiday for the time around Christmas and New Years, they also are having problems with their email, like was stated above.

I usually hear back from them the same day, depending on when I email them. They have fabulous customer service.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't think it would get to you by the 26th. They generally have a longer turn-around time. Last time I ordered, the record shows I ordered on the 11th and it wasn't shipped till the 26th. Shipping is super fast, though. My collar left Cali on Monday and got to me in AL on Thursday (today).

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 01-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Thanks so much. I just got an email back about on of my emails I sent them... Not the one about the collar. Josh wants to have a custom belt made for him by them so I got an email back about that. I sent them the question about the belt probably about an hour or so before I sent in my order request for the customized collar so I imagine I'll probably hear back some time today about the collar. I'd had hoped to have it in time for her to wear to the expo, but that's ok. She has so many collars so I'll just have her wear something else that day.
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle