Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Forum Help and Information

Old 02-03-2005, 09:30 AM
Alpha Dog

Wow! You are lucky your dog was around to alert you. That is a kind offer. I will have to find my old kodak pic box now and crank up the scanner

Chazhound
Old 02-03-2005, 09:58 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Anytime, anytime at all.
Ever since the fire Mary is very nervous about smoke..like when i or my son accidently burn something. She whines and trie to climb up in your lap... I almost lost her that night. I threw upon the door and grabbed the phone and the hose for what good that did. The neighbors were already outside for the flames shot straight up many feet. Mary was caught by them and I put both dogs in the car, backed the car up from the house and then got the hose again until the fire department came.. They watched the house burn from the front seat, and me from the yard. It took 20 minutes from start to finish. I now call her the smoke detector! The firemen even threw out the parakeet's cage and a neighbor grabbed it and took it to their garage. We were very lucky for no one was harmed. I had no idea if the cats got out or not until the next day. They did and were fine but Eddie my son's cat has not accepted any of our moves. He lived 12 years there. It was a very little house but oh do I miss the yard.

ps I could draw Jake if you would prefer, or both in one pic. Your choice. I am trying to work up the courage to do a memorial of Bronki. I just don't know if i can do this yet or not. I never did a really good study of his head and always wanted to.
Old 02-05-2005, 07:35 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

This is the last time I will pry because of my 'satiable curiousity (sp?) I like knowing that these great people are all over the world, and I didn't see where you are from..maybe I missed it. If I am being to nosy i apologize.