Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 04-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Top Dog

I dont think I could ever be freinds with someone like this becouse it makes me sick.I agree that the thing to do is try to educate puppy buyers. I have tried to talk to people thatwant to breed just anything for money, and they get downright nasty.You cant change greedy, unethical people. I have talked a couple people out of buying from pet stores, and 1 that wanted to buy a goldendoodle from a byb who was breeding their 2 goldens to their male st. poodleand selling them for $700.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Top Dog

Hopefully this forum will make buyers beware... but I doubt if would even faze that type of BYB who's in it for the money. We do have different types. Those who breed cute Baby to sweet Sonny... and those who plan several litters just for the money.

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 04-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Sibe Crazy

No you can't stop her.. People like that breed only for money.. she is indeed a puppymill.. You should copy what you wrote here, and maybe spellcheck it.. Then email it to your local shelter.. And tell them your concerns.. You have a digi cam right? Try to go over to his/her house and get pics too send with the email.. The SPCA or Humane Society is those dogs only hope.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

I don't know alot about breeding, but I know that you should stick up for something you believe is wrong! Or to open up your mouth if something IS wrong! Especially to people who you consider a friend!
It's not about having different opinions than your friend does, it is about chosing who your friends are...I don't know about you, but if I get to know a person and I know that his/her morale standards are low...I don't waste more time on them.