Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatStina View Post
Speaking of the devil, the internet taught me in 2012 that LOL actually means "Lucifer our Lord" and is slang that satanists use. I didn't share that one, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell, as are all of my friends who didn't learn that information when I didn't share it. Oops.
But you just shared it now, so you should be good.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 01-06-2013, 04:11 PM
SBT Lover!!

Good point, now I'm safe from hell's fires!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Kotah BEAR

I share a lot of pictures on fb but not like what Cali shared. I share mostly funny pics or pics with quotes about how im feeling at the time.

But none saying if you love your grandma share this picture OR SHE WILL DIE!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Top Dog

I don't like the 'sign this petition' posts, where you go on and there's a place to sign, but no real information on what you're protesting about. I won't usually sign anyway but less likely to do so when I can't figure out what the issue really is.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Top Dog

Honestly I don't mind and do share some of the funnies, those silly pics and the stories, Oh! Like the one that just came up again the other day about the farmer and the sheriff "Show him your badge!" BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! And obviously I did share the "Corgi, for no reason" just cuz you can't not share enough Corgi .

But I agree, these ones mentioned in the title are OUTRAGEOUS! I mostly scroll through them, because they're shared mostly by one person who I really don't want to stop seeing her personal pictures and updates, but yeah, oh, and the endless stream of half nude sexy posed men, okay I get it, but sorry I really don't care to see them myself, again not people I don't want to block their updates so I just scroll through them.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:28 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I always ignore them. Like a boss.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 01-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Top Dog

Ugh, hate those. Also religious posts. I defriend/permahide anyone that posts religious statuses, for personal reasons.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
Ugh, hate those. Also religious posts. I defriend/permahide anyone that posts religious statuses, for personal reasons.

Same. lol any reason to use the pope cat.

I don't mind "happy religious" personal statuses.. "Thank god for ______" and "church was so great on tuesday" and "Be nice to your neighbors, WWJD" such and such. As with most things, if your religion makes you a kinder, more tolerant, happier person, I'm all for it..whatever.

but the minute it turns towards 100 shares a week of jesus loves you/bible pictures/share this if you believe in god!, "If we kept god in _____, this wouldn't have happened", quoting the bible, keep christ in christmas, anything against equal rights, anything suggesting those who don't believe in god are missing out in some way, anything making fun of OTHER religious (which always makes me laugh),
delete delete delete.

Oh and anyone dumb enough to be sharing that "ban the abortion pill..god says life is precious" Plan B thing going around.
Idiots.
Plan b =/= abortion pill you moron.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:08 PM
<----Thanks Allie

I have no problem with people sharing their views (even ones I 9million times do not agree with).

I have no problem with people sharing funny pictures or jokes or quotes or whatever.

I DO have a problem with "bullying" which I think of in a few forms, the first is If you don't like/share this than xyz and the second is when someone posts a view and then if you don't agree with it the name calling begins. I actually deleted my cousin because he falls into the second category. The funny part is that I agree with him 98% of the time, but my family tends toward the conservative and religious end... I think that 98% of time they're retarded but there is no reason to get down right nasty when they disagree with you and state their reasons for not agreeing. So... *poof,* he was gone.

However, on that note. I did tell one of my friends not to take offense but I was going to have to unfriend bc if I saw one more of his FAP Nation "likes," my eyes were going to burn out of my face. He appologized and stopped liking things or changed some setting that it didn't show up on his news feed. But, I did tell him he could do what he wanted to on his FB... I just didn't want to see it on mine. So while I would still be friends with him in real life I wouldn't be on FB. lolololol.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Top Dog

The ones I hate most are the religious shares that say things like "remember, Jesus said "whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
Oops. I didn't yell that I love Jesus from the rooftops this morning. Now people will think I'm a Satanist and I'll end up in hell.