Dancing Dog Video

Doberluv

Dang, I can't make it work. I waited and waited, then clicked play and still....nothing. Dang, I want to see that. Am I doing something wrong?

Sakasha

Sheltered
Wow ...just ...wow. I think that was both the most amazing, and cutest thing I have ever seen.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the most amazing thing I have ever seen!!!!! Did you ever see a happier dog? I have no idea how she taught this dog the moves..a lot of them, especially the backward leaps..I agree with Sakasha wow..just...wow!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ok I'll admit it I have watched this video about 10 times now..I had my son watch it when he got up. That dog is having the absolute time of his life. I know a happy golden when I see one, for I worked with them for a long time. I told my son us old women still know how to have fun....the lady looks like she is almost as happy as the dog. Thank you again for sharing. I never knew anything like this exists. What a dog..wow That is the "happy dance"!

bogolove

It really warmed my heart to watch how much fun that dog was having. I loved it because I could see he was having a great time. I kept telling my husband over and over that I love that dog, and I don't even know him.

bubbatd

He looks like my Chip....but the only movement Chip does is the marching in place while he's waiting for me to fix his dinner ! Love the video.!!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have a young man that (he is a friend of my son) comes over here quite often. He lived with us for awhile. He is very nervous around animals..his parents never exposed him to any..in fact they never did much with him at all. He is bright and strong, a fine young man that will miss out on a lot of good in life.because he just doens't know..he says my dogs are fine it is others that make him jump.Victor about does the man/boy in..david is 21 .so I sent him this amonst others. IF you ever see something that can help he see what he is missing let me know. please... for him. I want to teach him about what a bigger world there is and how to find the joy in it.

bogolove

Oh that is so sad. There are some kids in my neighborhood that used to be scared of Brady because he is a big dog but they have come to realize how sweet he is and how much he loves children and most of the kids try to follow us around the neighborhood now when we take him for a walk. I have noticed that Brady has a quality about him that draws many people and, children especially, to him. Oh and Jenny is drawn to him too. She pulls Liz over to our house on every walk, and if they let her off the leash she will sit by my front door, even if we are not there.

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
Only got a chance to pop in here for a second... but loved that video! I'd never seen it!

I told Lucy & Holly to get out them dancin' shoes... I'm ready to do some dancin'! :D

Of course, dancin' is only allowed for about 10 minutes a day until tax season is over... grrr! I'm SO sick of this already! Will pop back when I can, even if only for a second or two!

Karen
Lucy & Holly
http://www.blinddogs.net

Members online

No members online now.