Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-01-2005, 01:46 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I have a young man that (he is a friend of my son) comes over here quite often. He lived with us for awhile. He is very nervous around animals..his parents never exposed him to any..in fact they never did much with him at all. He is bright and strong, a fine young man that will miss out on a lot of good in life.because he just doens't know..he says my dogs are fine it is others that make him jump.Victor about does the man/boy in..david is 21 .so I sent him this amonst others. IF you ever see something that can help he see what he is missing let me know. please... for him. I want to teach him about what a bigger world there is and how to find the joy in it.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Top Dog

Oh that is so sad. There are some kids in my neighborhood that used to be scared of Brady because he is a big dog but they have come to realize how sweet he is and how much he loves children and most of the kids try to follow us around the neighborhood now when we take him for a walk. I have noticed that Brady has a quality about him that draws many people and, children especially, to him. Oh and Jenny is drawn to him too. She pulls Liz over to our house on every walk, and if they let her off the leash she will sit by my front door, even if we are not there.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:39 AM
Terrier Lover!

Only got a chance to pop in here for a second... but loved that video! I'd never seen it!

I told Lucy & Holly to get out them dancin' shoes... I'm ready to do some dancin'!

Of course, dancin' is only allowed for about 10 minutes a day until tax season is over... grrr! I'm SO sick of this already! Will pop back when I can, even if only for a second or two!

Karen
Lucy & Holly
http://www.blinddogs.net