Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Fishies!

38.5mi walk/run so far, and about 90 on the bike. Way behind schedule on all the goals. Especially the bike where I want 2500 miles. Working back to where I can do 60-100 mile days.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:45 AM
Top Dog

Bumping this one up...

Anybody still keeping track? Over my busy summer absence I seem to have lost my ticker banner, hmmm.

I was shooting a bit high thinking I could do 1,000 miles so recalculated my goal to 500 miles (pretty much so I could have a theme song). I don't really count the dog walking because all the stopping/starting sometimes blows the program's little mind and my boy was fixed later in life so he thinks it's his sworn duty to mark every single tree (or heck, a blade of grass that's longer than the rest). Also missed most of the hikes because I just never thought to turn the darned thing on. (Excuses... excuses... )

So, it's October and I'm at 438 miles, my new goal is (knock on wood) definitely in reach.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Behavior Nerd

Yea still keeping track but my 750 mile goal was waaaay off. >.< I'm at 166.5 miles currently.

Old 10-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Top Dog

So maybe it's like the "Eyes bigger than stomach" phenomena? You know, when you have a full chocolate cheesecake in front of you with the intentions of eating the whole thing, then you can't? Same thing. Those miles certainly looked doable at the beginning of the year, then reality strikes.

Oh, who am I trying to kid? No such phenomena, that cheesecake would have been a plate of crumbs the minute I set eyes on it.