Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Okay, I just had an idea.

My brother used to make "refriderator oatmeal" - basically yogurt and oats and fruit left in the fridge at least overnight. Maybe you could make that with the ingredients you put in a smoothie, and just blend it quickly the next morning?
You can certainly do this (best if you blend fruit yoghurt and milk and add ice in the am) but it seemed like dizzy didn't want to use her blender in the mornings.

I had one of the one serving blenders you could drink right out of, and it burned out after about three uses. They might make higher quality ones though

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Sit! Good dog.

What brand was it? Kenwood are usually pretty good.... Fingers crossed it works.

The novelty will run out in a week or so anyway I'm sure :P
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Top Dog

Oh I thought the kenwood was your older, larger blender...serves me right for skimming through posts. Mine was a pretty cheap one and I don't even know the brand, a kenwood should last a while.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Oh I thought the kenwood was your older, larger blender...serves me right for skimming through posts. Mine was a pretty cheap one and I don't even know the brand, a kenwood should last a while.
They're both kenwood! One is vintage though!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein