Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
DAMMIT ZINGA!! GET OUT OF THIS THREAD!!

OMG, it's "the other one"

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 01-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Big Dog

I can tell there is a need for more information and that little to no real information from MULTIPLE breeders in AUSTRALIA has been obtained by the questions being asked
Old 01-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
This forum to me was explained to be a place where knowledgeable people in the dog sport and breeding world get together....a place with high regards for proper breeding practices and dog care in general...now that i point out that a valued member of your group might have put such important ethical beliefs aside to obtain a coolie on breeding rights might be a bit disconcerning yes but not worth accusing me of; "not having coolies" or that coolies as a breed is actually not a breed, or that I have mutts or any of the other really hard things mentioned above
I think that people are just confused because you stated that your dogs share some common relatives with Linds and Sara's dogs but that Koolies and Coolies were were two distinct and separate breeds. Which seems to say that your dogs are a mix of Coolie and Koolie.

Also just a FYI, what people are objecting to is your presentation of information. Specifically that you seem to have a hard time not using Linds and Sara as poor examples of Koolie owners and their dogs as poor examples of the breed. You don't have to like them or agree with them or like their dogs or the breeder they went to. I think you've made it 100% clear that you don't. However, you should be able to discuss your breed, their traits and what you personally do without putting down other people or dogs. It is obvious you don't have the "proof" against Linds that you claimed to have in your introduction thread. People were willing to let that slide and give you a new start when you reintroduced yourself and your dogs in this thread. But that won't continue if you can't politely discuss your dogs and breeding on their own merit.

Also...there is a lot more to Chaz than Coolies and Koolies. Most people on this forum do not own the breed and never will. Feel free to discuss training, trailing, breeding, enjoy photos others post, etc.
Love My Mutt <3

What? because people ask you questions about YOUR SPECIFIC DOGS, that means that they haven't called other breeders?

Mmmkay.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Big Dog

and by the knowledge that is here I can say it comes from one side of a multi faceted coin...the information available here is very much based on the Toolalla side of information....saras vague explanation of the split is basically a rehash from the toolalla web site (for ex....)
Old 01-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Love My Mutt <3

"The knowledge that is here"

Because you know the knowledge in people's heads? sorry that they didn't ask about your dogs? Not that they would have gotten anythign good said to them anyway...

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-06-2013, 05:15 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
I can tell there is a need for more information and that little to no real information from MULTIPLE breeders in AUSTRALIA has been obtained by the questions being asked
Because the questions being asking couldn't possibly be because people are trying (very hard despite increasingly insurmountable odds) to figure out YOUR stance amidst the stances of others they have talked to. No no, it must be because they are ignorant fools who have been brainwashed by the incredible mind control powers of the chickens.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 01-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Big Dog

I have posted in other threads....just not any worth you slaying me over i guess....sorry

Most of this thread has been trying to prove these coolies are less coolie then the coolies you have been experiencing.. so since those ASSumtions come from the fact that most of your thoughts are forged from information given to you (as a whole not a singling out here) by a source less then respected in my coolie circle as to ethical behavior...yes it has brought up L & S often as they are the one relaying such information....i can refer to a long time past thread on chaz where /Linds mentioned "solid coolies are RARE in Aus. so merle to merle is common practices"///FALSE INFO
Old 01-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Silence, peasants.

I love chickens, they are so cute. oolies (I'm just omitting the first letter) are darn cute too. To know what kind of dog I would be getting, BC-looks-wise, I'd look at parents, previous puppies if possible, grandparents, cousins, etc. and get a feel for them. Same thing for temperaments, drive etc. I think the method of breeding has worked alright thus far, and they do have a look despite not being bred for one.

This thread has a surreal vibe.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 01-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Top Dog

I don't think Avalon is doing anything wrong. I think the Coolie "breed" is a mess concerning standards, breeders, COEs etc. I do also feel that only one breeders dogs have been shown a lot here, so the information we have is sort of one sided. Not saying the digs are right but she wasn't met with the warmest welcome.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Closed Thread