Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Big Dog

if you have spent time reading their intro, or anything on the web site really you would notice he is constently refering to them as Australian Coolies...he, linds or sara would be the ones you would have to ask as to the inconsistencies there not me...

Never did i say they were the best, or the only one, quite the opposite really....we have been speaking primarily about their variety and how i embrace that in them
Old 01-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
Gwen is now a Celpie.

This whole C/Koolie Aus/German thing is just seeming like more and more bullshit.
Rory is now a Border Kollie. The K makes it much cooler.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 01-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
ozzy is definatly not a duck, and the only reason my dogs look like geese to you is because all you have to compare them to are chickens LMAO
Well, if your dogs are geese, and Toolalla dogs are chickens, can you tell me where I could get a duck?

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Well, if your dogs are geese, and Toolalla dogs are chickens, can you tell me where I could get a duck?
Absolutely.

Enzo loves ducks.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
OOPS! Sorry!!! My bad!

One of the major splits between the ES and the Aussie back in the day was the merle coloring (among other things), so you should never see a merle ES.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 01-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Big Dog

and i will refer to the "sense of humor" comment made to me earlier about how important it was to have one to be on this forum...and I have always (see welcome thread) have been upfront with my consern regarding Linds and Saras representation of the breed on this forum....that is no secret at all....

It is hard to to offer a different side to this breed in this forum, chazpeople here (at least the ones posting on the threads i have been on) are reluctant to accept \anything diffeent then what they know...
Old 01-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
and i will refer to the "sense of humor" comment made to me earlier about how important it was to have one to be on this forum...and I have always (see welcome thread) have been upfront with my consern regarding Linds and Saras representation of the breed on this forum....that is no secret at all....

It is hard to to offer a different side to this breed in this forum, chazpeople here (at least the ones posting on the threads i have been on) are reluctant to accept \anything diffeent then what they know...
Actually we are quite open. But you aren't really saying anything, sadly. Why does it take 20 PAGES to explain a breed split? Honestly?
Love My Mutt <3

not when you ASSume they haven't done their own research

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
This thread makes my head hurt.
Amen. I've read this whole thread and was fine until like page 3 and after that page, everything is like WTF lol
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
if you have spent time reading their intro, or anything on the web site really you would notice he is constently refering to them as Australian Coolies...he, linds or sara would be the ones you would have to ask as to the inconsistencies there not me...

Never did i say they were the best, or the only one, quite the opposite really....we have been speaking primarily about their variety and how i embrace that in them
But you're the one who's here saying they're wrong and inconsistent, when your own posts are just as, if not even MORE inconsistent.

So far, if your plan was to educate Chaz on Koolies and Coolies, all you've succeeded in doing is making more people confused. And the continued digs at other kennels, no matter what they're producing is not appreciated here, especially as Toolalla is not here to represent themselves. And you don't seem to be bashing any other breeders.

In fact, I rather smell a rat in that you came here to pick on certain other Koolie owners, which automatically makes you suspect, no matter the flowery words (not really) that you hide behind, and the leading intro of wanting to share this breed with other people. Which you haven't really done except to say "my dogs are right" and "their dogs are wrong" basically. Because that's what it boils down to.

I've watched this thread for a very long time, as well as the other without getting involved, but this charade has gone on for a very long time.