Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #211  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:28 PM
avaloncoolies avaloncoolies is offline
Big Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Prince George BC Canada
Posts: 165
Default

if you have spent time reading their intro, or anything on the web site really you would notice he is constently refering to them as Australian Coolies...he, linds or sara would be the ones you would have to ask as to the inconsistencies there not me...

Never did i say they were the best, or the only one, quite the opposite really....we have been speaking primarily about their variety and how i embrace that in them
  #212  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:28 PM
~Jessie~'s Avatar
~Jessie~ ~Jessie~ is offline
Chihuahua Power!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 19,611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
Gwen is now a Celpie.

This whole C/Koolie Aus/German thing is just seeming like more and more bullshit.
Rory is now a Border Kollie. The K makes it much cooler.
__________________

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
  #213  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:29 PM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
ozzy is definatly not a duck, and the only reason my dogs look like geese to you is because all you have to compare them to are chickens LMAO
Well, if your dogs are geese, and Toolalla dogs are chickens, can you tell me where I could get a duck?
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
  #214  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:30 PM
CharlieDog's Avatar
CharlieDog CharlieDog is offline
Rude and Not Ginger
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 9,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Well, if your dogs are geese, and Toolalla dogs are chickens, can you tell me where I could get a duck?
Absolutely.

Enzo loves ducks.
__________________
  #215  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:31 PM
LostAndConfused's Avatar
LostAndConfused LostAndConfused is online now
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hudson Valley
Posts: 3,110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
OOPS! Sorry!!! My bad!

One of the major splits between the ES and the Aussie back in the day was the merle coloring (among other things), so you should never see a merle ES.
__________________
allons-y!



Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012


Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012


Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
  #216  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:32 PM
avaloncoolies avaloncoolies is offline
Big Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Prince George BC Canada
Posts: 165
Default

and i will refer to the "sense of humor" comment made to me earlier about how important it was to have one to be on this forum...and I have always (see welcome thread) have been upfront with my consern regarding Linds and Saras representation of the breed on this forum....that is no secret at all....

It is hard to to offer a different side to this breed in this forum, chazpeople here (at least the ones posting on the threads i have been on) are reluctant to accept \anything diffeent then what they know...
  #217  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Lyzelle's Avatar
Lyzelle Lyzelle is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
and i will refer to the "sense of humor" comment made to me earlier about how important it was to have one to be on this forum...and I have always (see welcome thread) have been upfront with my consern regarding Linds and Saras representation of the breed on this forum....that is no secret at all....

It is hard to to offer a different side to this breed in this forum, chazpeople here (at least the ones posting on the threads i have been on) are reluctant to accept \anything diffeent then what they know...
Actually we are quite open. But you aren't really saying anything, sadly. Why does it take 20 PAGES to explain a breed split? Honestly?
__________________
Zander and HarleyQuinn
  #218  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:34 PM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,188
Default

not when you ASSume they haven't done their own research
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
  #219  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Dakotah's Avatar
Dakotah Dakotah is offline
Kotah BEAR
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 7,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
This thread makes my head hurt.
Amen. I've read this whole thread and was fine until like page 3 and after that page, everything is like WTF lol
__________________
*War Eagle*
  #220  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:34 PM
CharlieDog's Avatar
CharlieDog CharlieDog is offline
Rude and Not Ginger
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 9,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
if you have spent time reading their intro, or anything on the web site really you would notice he is constently refering to them as Australian Coolies...he, linds or sara would be the ones you would have to ask as to the inconsistencies there not me...

Never did i say they were the best, or the only one, quite the opposite really....we have been speaking primarily about their variety and how i embrace that in them
But you're the one who's here saying they're wrong and inconsistent, when your own posts are just as, if not even MORE inconsistent.

So far, if your plan was to educate Chaz on Koolies and Coolies, all you've succeeded in doing is making more people confused. And the continued digs at other kennels, no matter what they're producing is not appreciated here, especially as Toolalla is not here to represent themselves. And you don't seem to be bashing any other breeders.

In fact, I rather smell a rat in that you came here to pick on certain other Koolie owners, which automatically makes you suspect, no matter the flowery words (not really) that you hide behind, and the leading intro of wanting to share this breed with other people. Which you haven't really done except to say "my dogs are right" and "their dogs are wrong" basically. Because that's what it boils down to.

I've watched this thread for a very long time, as well as the other without getting involved, but this charade has gone on for a very long time.
__________________
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site