Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Big Dog

ozzy is definatly not a duck, and the only reason my dogs look like geese to you is because all you have to compare them to are chickens LMAO
Old 01-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
OOPS! Sorry!!! My bad!

You HAVE said that. And you have ALSO said that your dogs have KOOLIE in their lines, and you have ALSO said mixing those two is not something to do because they are different breeds now, but OTHER (somehow lesser breeders seems to be what you are saying) breeders do this, but not YOU, and YET, you have ALSO SAID your dogs are Coolies with Koolie in their pedigree. SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE THEM? Not German Coolies because that's Coolie to Coolie, and not Koolies, because that's Koolie to Koolie, and yet here you are breeding dogs that are from Koolie to Coolie, even if it was a few generations back, which is in all likelyhood less that ten years ago, because dogs can be bred quickly and change quickly.

Yes. Thank you.
Tooalla refers to their dogs as Australian Coolies not Australian Koolies
Rude and Not Ginger

Am I the only still picking up digs at the other Koolie owners on the board, as well as other Koolie kennels, or am I going crazy?? Because it seems like all that's going on here is avalon is saying her dogs are the best and the onlys and we should only be listening to what she has to say, despite saying that going forth and seeking knowledge from other breeders is the best way to become an expert-master person on Koolies.

As well as not really telling us a whole lot except her dogs are correct and the others are not as correct? And then talking in circles, giving out conflicting information and then backpedaling?

I mean, I could just be nuts, but I wanted to know if it was just me or what?
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
Tooalla refers to their dogs as Australian Coolies not Australian Koolies
Really? Cause their kennel is called Toolalla Koolies...

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Big Dog

so we have Coolie in our Coolies
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
ozzy is definatly not a duck, and the only reason my dogs look like geese to you is because all you have to compare them to are chickens LMAO
Once again.

I rest my case.
Love My Mutt <3

But an Australian Coolie in your German Coolies. Is it really the spelling that you have an issue with? LOL

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Am I the only still picking up digs at the other Koolie owners on the board, as well as other Koolie kennels, or am I going crazy?? Because it seems like all that's going on here is avalon is saying her dogs are the best and the onlys and we should only be listening to what she has to say, despite saying that going forth and seeking knowledge from other breeders is the best way to become an expert-master person on Koolies.

As well as not really telling us a whole lot except her dogs are correct and the others are not as correct? And then talking in circles, giving out conflicting information and then backpedaling?

I mean, I could just be nuts, but I wanted to know if it was just me or what?
Nope, you're not going crazy.

Apparently Toolalla Collies are lowly chickens, and Avalon has the real ones. We're so lucky that she's here to show us what real coolies are

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Rude and Not Ginger

Hold up an effing minute. Your dogs are called GERMAN COOLIES. So that's different from AUSTRALIAN COOLIES or the same? Or is AUSTRALIAN KOOLIES AND COOLIES the same thing?

This is getting to be a bit ridiculous. Methinks someone has painted themselves into a corner.
Top Dog

Quote:
Anyway, the point being that it's not so easy to identify dogs that are a land-race a lot of the time. Perhaps expert-master people might be able to, but if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, most of the time it's called a duck. The only difference seems to be some of your ducks look like geese.
Gwen is now a Celpie.

This whole C/Koolie Aus/German thing is just seeming like more and more bullshit.
Closed Thread