Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Top Dog

Lunch was one slice of whole grain toast with leftover chicken salad (made with mayo and lots of herbs thrown in) and swiss cheese and some chunks of pear (the pear was on the side, not on the sandwich).

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Top Dog

I'll join in!

But on my first day of joining in, I'm failing. Lol. I've cut out my morning coffee and traded it for Chai Latte (Chai tea with milk and honey). Skipped on eating anything.

Had a BLT for lunch. About to go make a fried egg sammich.

Burgers tonight. I'm cooking everything in either bacon grease or eggs to keep my fat intake high.

All this bread is killing my carb count, though. I'm trying to keep protein and fat high, and keep my carbs coming from veggies and such. Failing.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
LOL I had a mcgriddle for breakfast and I had two fruit by the foots for lunch.

I, however, cooked my VERY first meal (I wish I was joking) for dinner. I made Wonton Tacos. Pretty awesome.
I LOVE Wonton Tacos. Like love love love. I bet they were great.

Today I had 4 good size cups of water, a cup of regular folders coffee with French vanilla creamer, a 20 oz bottle of coke, and a 12" flat bread chicken teriyaki sub from subway with mozeralla cheese, pickles, banana peppers, lettuce, sweet onion sauce & honey mustard. Mmmmmm.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Top Dog

I had special k with milk and carnation instant breakfast. Then I had a donut because my boss brought them in for my last day. I had cheese, an apple, and fruit strips for lunch. I had a nasty hotdog for a snack because my cupboards are quite bare.

I'm sure I could win some kind of award for my poor eating
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 01-04-2013, 06:49 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Hmmm...what did I eat today?

I had a piece of chocolate with a lemon filling for breakfast. (Came out of one of those chocolate boxes.)

I ate a quesadilla for lunch - flour tortillas, some spiced up colby jack cheese, some canned chicken, chopped up fresh onions and peppers = YUM. Cooked it just right, too. Also nommed on two handfuls of Kix and a handful of Frosted Mini Wheats, too, and had two glasses of chocolate milk because I'm sick of buying a gallon of milk and then using only 2/3 of it before it goes bad.

I haven't had dinner yet. I ate two baked seasoned French Fries that I cooked for Mike and had a swig of coke, but that has been it. I need to find something to eat.

I think you can tell I don't have time to eat breakfast before work, so I gorge myself at lunch and then just have a light snack in the evening for dinner. LOL

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Well, I didn't feel like going to the store so I had chicken and cashews (again) with some apricots, onion, garlic, turmeric, coriander, and celery seed.

And my handful of almonds.

I'm kinda starving still though. Definitely craving something sweet. I might get a banana and some berries out of the freezer and make a smoothie.

ETA: OMG OMG. I got out some of my frozen banana slices, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, took one big scoop of PB, blended it all together... it's sorbet. SORBET.
HEAVEN.
HEEEAAAAVEEEEEN.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog

Last edited by Beanie; 01-04-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:30 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Doh. Hannah had a birthday party to go to tonight at chuck e cheese. I had two small slices of pizza and a piece of birthday cake. No snack tonight lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Had my banana earlier yummmm

then later on had some chipotle... to keep it paleo as possible I read online a few different paleo reviews on chipotle and followed their advice....

soooo... had a salad which consisted of:
lettuce, carnitas, pico (tomatoes), medium salsa and guacamole. I DID say NO cheese because I'm not eating dairy but they put cheese on it anyway ugh....
Old 01-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Original Twin

Breakfast was some assorted frozen fruit. ( I like the real stuff better but it just doesn't keep long enough for me to buy it normally)

Lunch/dinner was Cajun chicken chunks ( I used the salt free cajun seasoning blend) and spinach.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Top Dog

I don't eat the healthiest even on a good day, unfortunately.

No breakfast, two of the little squares of dominos pizza and a salad with snow peas for lunch along with a Starbucks coffee (because, tired)

No idea what I'm having for dinner, will have to see what I have in the kitchen. I am about to make tea, though.