Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-09-2013, 02:44 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffStuff View Post
WHOOP! Very nice!
Thank you . I love my coach frOm the fit club last night. He is so enthusiastic and really encouraging.

Today I had my coffee lol then I had a multi grain english muffin with a serving of peanut butter and a glass of water. For lunch I just had half a serving of turkey lunch meat with a little slice of extra sharp white cheddar and a glass of water lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I had a nutella sandwich on white for breakfast because I was feeling crummy. Also a cup of Comfort tea with milk.

I'm drinking a cup of echinacea tea right now. Not sure if I want lunch or not. If I do have lunch, it'll either be avocado/tuna or an Atkins shake (I got a 4-pack at the store last night to try, since I'm lazy and it's an easy breakfast, and all the other pre-made shakes have a CRAPTON of carbs)
Every time I read your posts I want to go get amazing tea!! You're always drinking some sort of awesome sounding tea. May just have to go tea shopping this weekend. We have some cool specialty stores that carry an incredible variety but I've never really taken a look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post

Crap, I'm sorry, equinox ... I accidentally quoted the wrong person LOL, my apologies .
LOL It's okay. I was just a little confused, because I THOUGHT it had always been pretty clear
Old 01-09-2013, 03:00 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Thanks lol I'm so embarrassed ... Sorry :doh1:

Lol (to anyone who watches family guy) it makes me think of that dance Brian does "it's peanut butter jelly time!" Lol
Old 01-09-2013, 03:07 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Tazo vanilla rooibos with cream for breakfast. Three chicken tenderloins and a red potato with lime, butter, onions, basil, pepper, sage, rosemary, sea salt, and Greek yogurt. I still feel yuck though, so I didn't end up finishing it.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Top Dog

So far? Cookies and citrus fruits. And another eggo with pb.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Taxiderpy

A snickers bar. I fail. lol
Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 PM
<(°°<) <(°°)> (>°°)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
I'm... a 19 year old girl? Sometimes I sure eat like a man, though!

Oh, that's really interesting!! Huge pleasant surprise for me, and I'll be sure to remember that. I'm allergic to peaches as well, and about 90% of all the other fruits in existence.
Oh, good to know I'm not the only one. I can eat almost everything during the winter, but come spring I can't even eat apples. (I have horrible hayfever and have cross allergies, yay!) I can pretty much eat everything cooked though, which is better than nothin.
Just be careful when testing what you can eat!

Today I ate...

Cup of coffee, Chai tea with milk and an apple for breakfast, A slice of bread with cheese for lunch, some popcorn as a snack (actual popped kernals), and pumpkin something or other with brown rice. (Made is myself, but I just kind of whipped up something from the stuff we had).

I also made a smoothie for breakfast tomorrow with:

- 1,5 Apples
- 0,5 orange
- blackberries
- fresh mint
- lemon juice
- water

annnddd I made lemon-ginger green iced tea for tomorrow and the day after I love tea drinks, but a) I hate spending a small fortune on it and b) way too sugary.

So.. I brewed 1 liter of green tea, added half a table spoon of honey and let cool. Then I added some fresh mint as well, because fresh mint is awesome. Now it's hanging out in the fridge in glass bottles to take to Uni tomorrow. I do the same with all different kind of teas. I even pre-make chai tea with milk and fill it in small bottles.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Top Dog

A spoon of peanut butter for breakfast and some toasted marshmallow tea, fail.

Just had some shrimp Alfredo with shirataki tofu noodles to keep it low carb and some broccoli and cheese.
A spoon of cream cheese and a square of dark chocolate for a snack earlier too.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Top Dog

I'm allergic to mango, pineapple and kiwi. Fruit allergies are more common than I'd thought.

Today I've had del-taco, a large pibb extra and a cup of coffee. I'm sick and dgaf.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
I'm allergic to mango, pineapple and kiwi. Fruit allergies are more common than I'd thought.
Yep. I'm allergic to banana. And lo and behold, everything in Paleo/Primal has bananas!

Yesterday I had two bowls of chili and a milkshake. Oh, and my chai tea with milk and honey, then a Starbucks Chai Latte with a shot of espresso.

The milkshake had 580 calories. 82g of carbs. My face when I read that:

Today, I haven't had anything yet. Haven't even finished my black tea because I'm out of honey and pouting about it.