Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-09-2013, 09:25 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
YOU HAVE THE BEST IDEAS FOR FOOD. You should start your own thread of amazing foods

You should probably see a doctor about that. Not sweating when you're hot/working out/etc is NOT good. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/anhidrosis/DS01050
hmmm interesting. thanks for the info. I am going to ask my Dr about that. if that' s what it is I would bet my life savings mine is hereditary. My mom is a non sweater too.

It' s not that I don' t sweat at all, I do sweat quite a bit in the heat and humidity but for some reason not so much when I exercise and stuff. when we went to disney in December, I walked from the back of epcot to thr front and it was like 100 degrees with 10,000 percent humidity lol. I was soaked and sweat was dripping off me.... but that is probably the first time in my llife that I have sweat enough for it to drip.

last night my friends collar on her shirt was noticably wet from sweat while mine was mostly dry. so I will check with my doctor about it for sure.

the good news is I have been holding at 203 lbs. this morning I weighed in and I was 200.8

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Bored Now.

I had two fish tacos, 1/4 of a pizza, 6 fruitcake cookies, 4 pieces of fudge, and handfuls of the NY star-graham cracker cookies with a hard cider. Except for the tacos, it was all in one sitting. I went into a carb coma and slept from 6PM last night to 9:30AM.

NEVER. AGAIN.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Sport Model Pug

I brought breakfast to work with me today. Having one piece of peanut butter toast (was supposed to be two but the wind blew one piece off my plate in the parking lot as I was walking to my store, thanks for the hint universe...) and some strawberries and a single serving of key lime oikos Greek yogurt.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 01-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Twin 1

I had shepherd's pie, cream cheese corn, and honey glazed carrots for breakfast. This will also be my lunch. Have I mentioned how much I love that my SO cooks?

I also had yogurt, two bananas, an apple pear, some strawberries, and a little bit of cantaloupe as a snack.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:56 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

We are going to try those avacodos & eggs tomorrow

Old 01-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Twin 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
the good news is I have been holding at 203 lbs. this morning I weighed in and I was 200.8
WHOOP! Very nice!
Old 01-09-2013, 12:33 PM

Since I have Been riding, I am down to about 145 from about 160 or so.

Old 01-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
It must be a man thing ... My OH is like that, when he is hungry he wants to eat NOW & will pester me like a child ("is it ready yet?" :/) lol I find it cute
I'm... a 19 year old girl? Sometimes I sure eat like a man, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyQueen View Post
That looks pretty amazing! I'll have to try that!

You can eat alot of things you're allergic to cooked/baked without having a reaction. Heating them up kills the stuff that triggers your allergies. I'm extremly allergic to peaches (as in hospitol /Epipen) but I can eat them if cooked/baked form.
Oh, that's really interesting!! Huge pleasant surprise for me, and I'll be sure to remember that. I'm allergic to peaches as well, and about 90% of all the other fruits in existence.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Top Dog

I had a nutella sandwich on white for breakfast because I was feeling crummy. Also a cup of Comfort tea with milk.

I'm drinking a cup of echinacea tea right now. Not sure if I want lunch or not. If I do have lunch, it'll either be avocado/tuna or an Atkins shake (I got a 4-pack at the store last night to try, since I'm lazy and it's an easy breakfast, and all the other pre-made shakes have a CRAPTON of carbs)
Old 01-09-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
I'm... a 19 year old girl? Sometimes I sure eat like a man, though!

Oh, that's really interesting!! Huge pleasant surprise for me, and I'll be sure to remember that. I'm allergic to peaches as well, and about 90% of all the other fruits in existence.

Crap, I'm sorry, equinox ... I accidentally quoted the wrong person LOL, my apologies .