Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Top Dog

For dinner I ate a half salad from Wendy's that I didn't finish last night - lettuce, grilled chicken, nuts with some kind of gross sugary stuff on them, blue cheese, apples, cranberries - and pomegranate vinaigrette but I used about a teaspoon of that. I don't care for salad dressing very much.

Also had a quesadilla on two small flour tortillas with mexican blend cheese and steak, salsa and sour cream.

And I'm still 500 calories short for today and I ate a cupcake.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Kotah BEAR

I ate so bad today that I don't even want to post what I had :/
Old 01-07-2013, 07:22 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

So today I had 1 serving of tuna with a tbsp of olive oil mayo and 1tbsp of ranch dressing on a bed of spinach. I had a chocolate granOla bar too.

For dinner, salsa chicken. I had 4 strips of chicken (two long strips and two short ones) with the sauce (pinto beans, salsa and spinach with seasoning) and green beans on the side

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Minute Microwave Cheesecake today! Found a really convenient recipe online, incredibly easy.

Grabbed a mug, dumped in some cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract, one packet of sugar replacement, and one egg... put that in the microwave for 90 seconds, then in the fridge to cool down, and my sweet tooth is happy 299 calories, 3 carbs, 28 fat, and 11 protein.

I also had some iced coffee with soy milk (3 carbs in a cup) and sugar free vanilla sweetener (2 carbs per tablespoon). I wound up pouring some of the coffee into my mug of cheesecake and it was SO GOOD.
That sounds good! Makes me wish I had a microwave.

Since several people in the resolutions thread said they wanted to cook more this year, maybe I/we could make a "What's cooking?" thread. Post/share recipes, what you are/are planning on cooking, etc. Then we'd be able to find new foods and keep each other motivated to cook more.

Today I had: 3 or 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, a glass of milk, and some maple-miso glazed sweet potato tacos with a coconut lime cilantro sauce. Paired it with a simple honey-lemon margarita. Yummm! So good.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:30 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Breakfast: Kefir

Lunch: Spring mix salad with cheese

Dinner: Tonight was an I need to clean out the fridge...Crock pot time!... left over chicken broth, most of a jar of left over pasta sauce, the ends of various bags of beans I had laying around, what was left of my frozen spinach, a can of corn I needed to get rid of, and some turkey meat.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Top Dog

Had to increase my protein intake, so dinner for me was canned chicken, with one tablespoon of mayonnaise and a sprinkle of pepper, paprika, and garlic seasoning. Also shredded one little cube of mild cheddar cheese on top.

Sorry for the bad picture, even by cell phone standards!

338 calories, 0 carbs (yes!!), 17 fat, 48 protein.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I got to have sushi for lunch today... yummmmm... I can't do rice or anything so I literally just ate plain pieces of raw fish... no soy sauce because I'm not sure if that is paleo friendly or not. The salmon had a really nice flavor though so I was happy. Only 260 calories for lunch.

Tomorrow morning I'm having an egg omelet for breakfast... eggs, tomato and New Mexican Hatch green chile and not sure what else I should add to it. I have some chicken I could probably shred and scramble into the omelet... hmm...
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 01-07-2013, 09:37 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Needed a snack before dinner, so berry sorbet with strawberries and pomegranate from work fit the bill. For dinner ginseng chicken soup and chicken and broccoli in a Malaysian BBQ sauce. If it isn't obvious, I like chicken, lol.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Aware

Breakfast: A PB&J sandwich with 15 grain bread, a handful of almonds, a few strawberries, and water.

Lunch: We were on the road, so I ended up eating a mini Snickers, orange PowerAde zero, and four packages of those little orange peanut butter cracker things. Whoops.

Dinner: Unsure. If I do eat anything, it'll probably be a salad.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to make some sort of frozen berry thingy, since I have a huge bag of frozen blueberries in the freezer.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 01-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
I call this one Ants on a Log v2.0

It's simply albacore tuna, a bit of mayonnaise (cause I'm still slightly terrible), and halved grape tomatoes nestled in a heart of romaine leaf. I ate it like a burrito.
So yummy and more filling then it looks! I love how crunchy it is!

TunaBoat by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Calories: 241
Protein: 30g
Fat: 12g (would be 2g if you forego mayonnaise)
Carbs: 1g
I am drooling a tiny bit. That sounds so much better than a sub with bread.

Trick with the mayo - add 1 tbsp of mayo into greek yogurt. It will give you the flavor without all the calories.