Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post

Health food, clearly.
That looks so good right now. I'm craving bad Mexican now. Where was this?
Old 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Puppy Dog

This morning I had gluten free raison "bran" muffins that I made last night, and later today I am going to make curry quinoa with chickpeas, kale, and whatever other vegetables I feel like throwing in.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:49 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Asian market - my mother used to own a few restaurants and still buys from the suppliers. You can almost always find pork belly at Asian supermarkets, but depending on the season they go out of stock really quickly.
I'll have to go hunting as soon as I get back home. I've looked for ramen but never thought to look for pork belly while there.

I had coffee for breakfast, two grilled chicken tacos on corn tortillas for lunch, and a little bit of vanilla frozen yogurt afterward. I've been up since 5 so I may pass out before even getting to dinner. We'll see.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Aware

For breakfast, we went out for the first time in ever. I had home fries and split an Alaskan waffle with Rick (belgian waffle with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, pecans, and strawberries).

Lunch was a big salad with mixed greens, a little balsamic, a little bleu cheese, cranberries, almonds, walnuts, and sunflower seeds.

Snack was pretzel rods with hummus.

Dinner was two PB&Js with 15 grain bread, and some more almonds and sunflower seeds.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 01-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

My new favorite lunch or dinner.

Half a head of romaine hearts:
(I've started buying the hearts in whole form, and seriously, so much more yummy than the crappy precut ones! They're a joke!)
So half of one of these:

A can of tuna.

And a tiny tiny drizzle (seriously just a hint) of Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic Dressing. Only 4g of Carbs per serving!!

It is so simply, but so good. I was unsure how the dressing would work at first, but with just a hint it is fab! And filling!

Haven't calculated nutrition info on this but I can't imagine it's much!

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I had paleo cereal this morning... pepitas, flax seed, sunflower seed, with blueberries and some blueberry juice from when the blueberries thawed out. I STILL haven't made more egg muffins. lazy. =|

Lunch is a medium granny smith apple, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 oz colbyjack cheese, and a 1/3rd cup of almonds with what looks like maybe ten dark chocolate chips, because Monday. And also because conference call again.

No idea what dinner will be because I'm running home to feed the dogs then straight to the gym to run on a treadmill then go to my first TRX class. It will be late and I will be tired when I come home so maybe not very hungry... hmm. A protein shake is almost definitely in my future...

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-07-2013, 01:10 PM
aka RedHotBabe

So far today has been an apple, cheese, some almonds, pecans, and cashews, and I'm about to eat a lemon garlic chicken breast.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:55 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
My new favorite lunch or dinner.

Half a head of romaine hearts:
(I've started buying the hearts in whole form, and seriously, so much more yummy than the crappy precut ones! They're a joke!)
So half of one of these:

A can of tuna.

And a tiny tiny drizzle (seriously just a hint) of Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic Dressing. Only 4g of Carbs per serving!!

It is so simply, but so good. I was unsure how the dressing would work at first, but with just a hint it is fab! And filling!

Haven't calculated nutrition info on this but I can't imagine it's much!
Thank you... I'm doing this for lunch now except with spinach because that's all I have at the moment lol.

I didn't eat breakfast this morning but had my coffee with my guilty pleasure flavored creamers (almond joy this time) and then we went to the library and then went bowling so we are just getting home and I'm just now going to get a bite to eat.

For dinner something with chicken. Maybe salsa chicken and a veggie. I cut up the chicken, add salsa (as much or as little as I want), beans (usually kidney sometimes black or pinto), and spinach. It's easy, tasty and not an overly bad meal

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-07-2013, 01:57 PM
Top Dog

Pear for breakfast

Bagel and cream cheese for lunch

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Top Dog

Minute Microwave Cheesecake today! Found a really convenient recipe online, incredibly easy.

Grabbed a mug, dumped in some cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract, one packet of sugar replacement, and one egg... put that in the microwave for 90 seconds, then in the fridge to cool down, and my sweet tooth is happy 299 calories, 3 carbs, 28 fat, and 11 protein.

I also had some iced coffee with soy milk (3 carbs in a cup) and sugar free vanilla sweetener (2 carbs per tablespoon). I wound up pouring some of the coffee into my mug of cheesecake and it was SO GOOD.

Last edited by Equinox; 01-07-2013 at 06:09 PM.