Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 01-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Island dweller

Default My Horses

Horses have been the love of my life since - forever. I have two horses and my sister has one and they are all being boarded near my parents. I'm hoping to move them out near me in the summer. I didn't have any digital pictures of them until today. Thought I'd share:

Pasetyna (Arabian)

Bey Master (Arabian) my sister's gelding. He's 20!

And this is Sadie - Sadira Lys my baby. She's almost 6 I think! Her mom was my first horse and died tragically when Sadie was only a couple months old.

Old 01-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Top Dog

Saje, they are beautiful! Horses are such magnificent creatures. To this day I still have the dream I have had since I was a little girl of one day having a horse of my own. It is a nice dream, although not feasible for me to ever fullfil it.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Island dweller

Thanks. I love them a lot. The last few years I haven't worked with them much and they are just spending time in the pasture but I really hope to have them out here this summer. It's a bit of an expensive move but once it's done I can take care of them.

My dream is to start doing endurance riding. Especially with the first horse Pasetyna. She's built right for it and it's an ideal sport for Arabians and their owners who want to hit the trail. It's pretty much my biggest dream to bring them out here right now.
Old 01-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Felurian

Beautiful beasts, Saje.

I keep telling Charley we need a big sorrel mule here on the farm. Just a big, ornery red mule. He wants a pair of white racing mules. You know who would have to keep them white . . .Guys!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Island dweller

I've always wanted a big, black draft horse - like a clydsedale. He'd be named Big Ben the Gentle Giant. They are supposed to be such great, well-mannered horses.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:06 AM
Love my pets

I just love your horses! They're magnificent looking!
Old 11-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Island dweller

bumped for breeze.

I don't know if I ever mentioned it but the guys that used to own Bey Master came looking for him just over a year ago I think. They had him when he ws up for stud and part of a syndicate and wanted to give him a retirement home. Since they loved him so much and my sis never saw him she gave him to them.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Top Dog

Wow Saje your horses are stunning! So beautiful!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Horse pictures! I love horses. I can't wait to have my own. I've worked on ranches and had horse therapy sessions but one wish I've always had is to have a horse of my own.
Saje, they're beautiful. Great pics!
Old 11-10-2006, 05:04 PM

They're beautiful Saje. I hope that you can move them close to you soon. I had one just like Sadie. His name was Smokey and I loved him so much...
Makes me want to have horses again.

I just wish that Mike and I had the same dreams in life. Mine is to have property outside of town with lots of animals (horses, pigs and goats as well as dogs...and others), and his is to travel and golf...sigh..we'll be starting to travel soon

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/