Secret Santa pictures

Thank you Ashley!!!

I came home from work, and like most days, I checked the porch as I pulled up. To my great surprise & delight I saw a big box sitting there.

Hudson says he is very good at knowing when something is for him (ie. he thinks EVERYTHING is for him)

First we opened this lovely package

In it was a dragon. He was quickly named Tragdor

He is much loved already

Then we opened puppy treats. Hudson almost has a hole in the bag already

Then he opened up a squirrel. He has a squirrel just like this that he loves, so I'm super stoked to have 2. One crate squirrel and one living room squirrel.

Then there was a pack of Kong Tennis balls. Anyone who hasn't played with these, you need to run out to your local pet store immediately. They are so very strange. Super light weight and SQUEAKY. They're obnoxious. Hudson loves them.

Now he is opening up something else....

He also opened up a bag of cat treats and a bone, but I can't find a picture of them.

I got a bag of skittles. Skittles are my favorite. I can't decide if they are safer at home or at work. Maybe I'll split the bag.

Ben got a jar of hot chocolate. It's super cold today and the rest of the week, so I'm sure he'll enjoy that.

In this picture, Hudson is trying to tell you all that I beat him to keep him in this position. He is a liar, don't believe him.

He is embarrassed about being staticy. Lol.

Making sure I haven't taken any of his new toys.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Fuzzy eared happiness...very nice to see. Way to Go SS.

Members online

No members online now.