Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-02-2013, 06:57 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

I put on my jeans today fresh from the drier... and they fit like they would if I'd been wearing them for a couple of days usually fresh out of the drier they are SUFFOCATING me lol.

I did my measurements today and compared to when I started. All over I've lost a total of 8 inches I've lost TWO inches in my waist alone

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-02-2013, 07:04 AM
Wookie Collie

Under 200 for the first time in a year.

Mostly-paleo eating, lifting at work, yoga and strength training at home. Need to boost up my cardio and start running again.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 03-02-2013, 07:16 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post

Mostly-paleo eating, lifting at work, yoga and strength training at home. Need to boost up my cardio and start running again.
YAAAAAAAAY That's awesome Congratulations.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Silence! I ban you!

You gals are doing great! Keep it up!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Top Dog

I'm not here to lose weight, but I'm hear for support. I'd like to say:

Good Job everyone! I respect all of your determination to be healthy and lose weight. I don't think I'd ever have enough determination to do this, and I congratulate you all on your improvements!

Crystal - female - German Shepherd x Sheltie mix - DOB: 8/1/09 - 40 lbs
Old 03-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Top Dog

Quote:

WOOHOO! Go you!

Brit & Jackson

Old 03-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Top Dog

The level 1 of 30 day shred is getting easier for me by far. It's still a pain in the arse while doing it, but afterward I don't feel like I'm ready to die, and about an hour later, I actually feel like I could do the workout again... So Monday, I'm going to step it up to level 2. To give myself more of a challenge.

I think that's how it was designed anyway, 10 days on each level.

I kinda don't wanna weigh myself until the 30 days is over, but I may start doing weekly, I don't know... I haven't taken measurements so I probably should do that now.

Brit & Jackson

Old 03-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I put on my jeans today fresh from the drier... and they fit like they would if I'd been wearing them for a couple of days usually fresh out of the drier they are SUFFOCATING me lol.

I did my measurements today and compared to when I started. All over I've lost a total of 8 inches I've lost TWO inches in my waist alone
I am so so so proud of you! You have been busting your @ss since day one and seriously, you have been one of my main inspirations.

Quote:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
This made me so happy <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalGSD View Post
I'm not here to lose weight, but I'm hear for support. I'd like to say:

Good Job everyone! I respect all of your determination to be healthy and lose weight. I don't think I'd ever have enough determination to do this, and I congratulate you all on your improvements!
Thank you!
We all definitely need more supporters, you can never have to many!

Ok yesterday I did about 10 pushups and walked holes in my yard. That's it. I barely ate anything all day but last night I had about 1/4 cup of grits. They were so good but a terrible idea. I've been bloated since last night.
Yesterday was just a big fat fail due to that headache I had all day that brought along sensitivity to sound and nausea. But today I feel 100% better! And Im going running later this afternoon, hopefully it warms a tiny bit and it doesn't snow lol.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

Well I am back on the weight loss plan as of Monday, tomorrow night we finish moving back into the house, and because we had to totally restock it was easy to keep junk out! Having a celebratory meal of something bad tomorrow night then... All good!

Just browsing this thread inspires me!
Old 03-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Top Dog

Day 6 of the 30 Day complete. I'm no longer waking up or feeling sore, but my muscles are still burning during and after the exercises. Dreading level 2 next week.