Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Resident fainting goat

I love the insanity workout for those who are looking for a 50 minute a day workout routine!

It's hard work. It's a lot of sweat. I almost threw up once lol but it's very worth it and by no means boring or impossible

All you need is a mat and a decent pair of shoes!
Old 02-27-2013, 04:58 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
Hmm, now I wanna try 10 minute trainer too. Is it a DVD?

Crab cakes sound delicious...
yep like Eddie said, it's through beachbody also. They have TONS of programs like slim in 6 which is more of a yoga stretching type thing but very effective and you will sweat lol. Turbo Jam (the one I'm doing right now) is also beach body. they have P90X, insanity, brazil butt lift, combat (another one I LOVE), tai cheng (basically tai chi lol) and a ton of other ones

here are their top programs and on the side you will see ALL of them
http://www.teambeachbody.com/get-fit/fitness-programs

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Congrats to everyone who is kicking butt and losing weight!

Has anyone on here ever used a pedal exerciser? I ordered one and received it in the mail a couple of days ago. They're great for if you're sitting at a desk for extended period of time- I've been doing an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon. I love it- it gives my legs something to do.

Anyway, just thought I'd share it- I wish I knew about them years ago!

http://www.amazon.com/Stamina-InStri...edal+exerciser

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 02-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Another really good day. Feeling shaky and week in the legs from the hard workout. Burned lots of calories and ate the right stuff.

Looking forward to another couple of pounds off the scale. I'm also really jazzed that I got into my "40" jeans (been wearing the 42's up until this week). Had to buy a smaller belt as well.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:35 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieq View Post
Another really good day. Feeling shaky and week in the legs from the hard workout. Burned lots of calories and ate the right stuff.

Looking forward to another couple of pounds off the scale. I'm also really jazzed that I got into my "40" jeans (been wearing the 42's up until this week). Had to buy a smaller belt as well.
that's awesome

Today is march 1st. it's the start of our Slimming for Spring challenge run by a friend on facebook. If you want to join us come and join the page https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/293206410801424/ and all you have to do is send my friend Cheryl your measurements, weight, and "before" photo (all kept private) by midnight tonight and join us in the challenge to lose lbs, inches and get healthier

Started my day off right with a big glass of water and for breakfast Two eggs (scrambled because I can't do omlettes lol) with spinach, yellow pepper and tomatoes.

My scheduled workout today is 50 minutes of Cardio Party and depending how I feel I may throw in the 20 minute turbo jam or Ab party... ORRRRR I may throw in one of my new Hip Hop Abs just because I can't wait to do it lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-01-2013, 01:45 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

YESSSSSS!!!!

Just finished 45 minutes of Cardio Party and 25 minutes of Hip Hop Abs Ab Sculpt

So sweaty lol

G.K. Chesterton

Old 03-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Top Dog

sweat is just your fat crying
Old 03-01-2013, 01:56 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
HAHAHAHA I can honestly say I've not heard that one before

then I am happy to say I made those buggers bawl today lol my hair is soaked. You'd think I already showered lol

G.K. Chesterton

Old 03-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Quote:
This is why the chazhound forums need a "Like" button.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Top Dog

Walked 5 - 6 miles today. Had to go to the bank and pick up a few groceries, and decided to walk! Proud of myself for just that, even though my pace must have been somewhere in the negatives. Also carried at least 8 - 10 lbs of weight in groceries for the last 1.5 miles (milk, avocados, and jars of coconut oil and sauces).

I have blisters on me feet now because I chose terrible shoes to wear (what else is new?), but I'll definitely try to go on to Day 5 of the 30 Day Shred.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieq View Post
This is why the chazhound forums need a "Like" button.
Agreed!