Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Zeus lol Can you Say problem Child?

You all know how much I love Zeus he is my special boy and he knows it. And i think that's why he thinks he can get away with the things he tries to get away with lol.

Ok well this afternoon after the runs and me cleaning out dog pens i went out in the field to play with the dogs. While I was out there I was wondering where Zeus was I could definatly see Tundra out playing with the huskies and Chins but i did'nt see Zeus anywhere. So I went back to the house and saw the back door open.... I have no idea how it happened but one of the dogs had opened the door. Oh man i had 10 dogs running around my house tracking mud and just having a great time playing on the furniture . So I keep on looking for Zeus and you will not beleive this! Just as i was walking into the kitchen I saw Zeus nose open the lower cupboard where i keep the treats and grab the box in his mouth!!! I was so shocked and was so close to laughing but had to keep a straight face because Zeus is like a baby if you laugh when he does something wrong he'll think its something cute and he will keep doing it. So i just had so say ZEUS DROP IT!!! And he did'nt! He looked at me looked to the left and ran right around me and out the door into the field running and jumping and shaking his prize happily.

By now I was laughing but angry and just felt lost with this guy. So i herded all the others out of the house and went into the field to hunt down Zeus i figured the box of treats was gone by now and sure enough it was. Before I even found Zeus i found little bits and peices of box on the snowy ground. i kept calling him but he did'nt come which is'nt like him but I know he knew he was in big trouble. I finally found him at the far in off by himself looking at me and wagging his tail. I Just told him to come and slunk as close to the ground as he could up to me and rolled right over onto his back when he got in front of me (he knew he had done wrong). I had his leash with me so i clipped his leash on and his punnishment was having to go in the house and in the bathroom while the rest of the dogs got to play outside for anouther halph hour which im sure killed him.

Once I got everyone in ther pens and then brought the insdie dogs inside after cleaning on their paws lol. I let Zeus out and he seemed oh to happy to come out of time out as i call it and got his evening meal and potty break. i have to say he has been on his best behavior this evening and i had had along of his head on my knee looking up at me with those big eyes like please forgive me I love you lol. And I do forgive him its just anouther one to add to the Zeus hall of Trouble.

BTW I just got finnished cleaning up the muddy mess from the doggy free for all lol. Lol truly the excitement never ends

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 01-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Active Pup

Oh lol isnt that cute in a naughty way
Your huskys are gorgeous and Zeus sounds like a real character.

Great story.

Old 01-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Thanks

Yeah their alittle nutty at times but I love them

Old 01-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Felurian

ROFLMAO! Zeus sounds a lot like Shiva. If you laugh at something she's done she'll do it over and over . . . She can find the peanut butter no matter where it is. The only semi-safe place is on top of the 'fridge, and even there she'll bang her butt against the 'fridge trying to knock it off so she can get it. She's learned to unscrew the lid . . . It wouldn't do for those two to get together - lol!

I can just picture the "house party" those dogs had!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Love my pets

I agree, Zeus sounds like a character. Glad you were able to laugh about it.

Renee, unscrew the peanut butter lid! Oh Shiva!!!!!!!!!! I keep mine in the refrig.
Old 01-29-2005, 12:07 PM
Felurian

Shiva really loves empty water bottles - with the lids still on. She'll bring the bottle to me with the lid still one and want me to look at it and give it back to her, and a few minutes later she brings it back to show me again - with the lid screwed off! She's just the sweetest silly - so proud of her "skills."

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-29-2005, 12:26 PM
Playful Husky Pup

lol that is too cute.

Zeus has a way of getting socks caught on his nose. He pulls a par of socks out of my dresser and loves to chew on them and especially loves to stick his nose inside the socks but always gets stuck. Sometimes he can paw it off but also sometimes comes up to me with sock stuck on his snout whining for me to help him pull it off. I've actually had to cut a couple off in the past. Good thing cotton breaths lol

Old 01-29-2005, 12:31 PM
Felurian

OMG - how funny! My Mom had a big yellow and white tomcat, CJ, who thought he was invisible if his head was hidden. He'd stick his head in socks and all sorts of things and then act like he wasn't there . . . (only cats know how to act like they aren't there, lol)

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-30-2005, 12:49 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Now you have all done it, house party.....what fun!
When Bronki did something and got caught he would sit with his eyes closed and his head turned away...I think he thought if he couldn't see me I couldn't see him!Victor likes to get my grandaugher on the sofa and then pull her socks off one by one to get those toes! She just squeels with laughter. Dogs are great arent' they? My day would be so boring otherwise.