Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I have been TRYING to meet a guy on dog sites and at agility. I watched Dave Munnings' DVD and was like "Where are THESE guys when I go to trials?? Cute British guys with border collies?? I WOULD DATE THESE GUYS."
*flips table*
Oh god yes. I think I need to find a 'dog guy'...because no normal guys seem to 'get it'. Jealous FG .

I seriously need to find a guy with an accent. They need that category on dating sites.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:42 PM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
I have been TRYING to meet a guy on dog sites and at agility. I watched Dave Munnings' DVD and was like "Where are THESE guys when I go to trials?? Cute British guys with border collies?? I WOULD DATE THESE GUYS."
*flips table*
Maybe you and I will find twins. I've been waiting for the hot guy in agility to show up for a while now. A border collie works but he could have any number of breeds....

I'm hopeless at this but I'm getting threatened by my stepmom that she's just going to start inviting guys over to dinner to meet me. I've met a lot of people this past year and a half living here but most are married so that's out. I'm just going to keep plodding away and see what happens.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Maybe you and I will find twins. I've been waiting for the hot guy in agility to show up for a while now. A border collie works but he could have any number of breeds....

I'm hopeless at this but I'm getting threatened by my stepmom that she's just going to start inviting guys over to dinner to meet me. I've met a lot of people this past year and a half living here but most are married so that's out. I'm just going to keep plodding away and see what happens.
If I meet a pair of agility twins I will totally send one your way LOL. And yeah I have a list of breeds it's cool if he has, LMAO.

My mom has been trying to set me up with this guy at her work for years. One day she texted me "So-and-so said he was up for meeting you." I asked her how exactly this came up and she said she literally CHASED HIM DOWN through the hall and said "So I have this daughter."
It gets better because she then told him "She has a lot of trouble meeting guys."
*headdesk*

Don't even get me started on the guys my aunt wants me to date... including one guy she never even talked to but she sees him at church all the time and "he just looks so nice." YOU'VE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO HIM. AUGH.
Single forever. >=|

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Glutton for Crazy

I met Denis through greek life, in college. I met a couple guys the same way and a lot of great friends.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
If I meet a pair of agility twins I will totally send one your way LOL. And yeah I have a list of breeds it's cool if he has, LMAO.

My mom has been trying to set me up with this guy at her work for years. One day she texted me "So-and-so said he was up for meeting you." I asked her how exactly this came up and she said she literally CHASED HIM DOWN through the hall and said "So I have this daughter."
It gets better because she then told him "She has a lot of trouble meeting guys."
*headdesk*

Don't even get me started on the guys my aunt wants me to date... including one guy she never even talked to but she sees him at church all the time and "he just looks so nice." YOU'VE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO HIM. AUGH.
Single forever. >=|
Yeah... my grandma on Christmas was like 'I had a dream I was going to your wedding...'

I have a lot of trouble in this area of life. I'm not sure why exactly but I can't meet any available guys. I can meet guys I like... that are already taken. I'm not horribly interested in looking at the moment though actually. I am pretty content being single and I'm not sure if I ever see myself not being single.

But I think my family will not give up trying to hook me up with random people constantly.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I'll one up you. My mom gave my e-mail address to a woman at the laundry mat, to give to her son who lives out west and is a cowboy. Because I like horses too.

I almost killed her. She thought she'd done the smart thing by not giving her my phone number. Thank heavens he never tried to contact me.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBanker View Post
I'll one up you. My mom gave my e-mail address to a woman at the laundry mat, to give to her son who lives out west and is a cowboy. Because I like horses too.

I almost killed her. She thought she'd done the smart thing by not giving her my phone number. Thank heavens he never tried to contact me.
OMG
I don't know if I would ENTIRELY mind if my mom gave my e-mail address to a cowboy...

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Triplets maybe? Or is that asking too much LOL

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 12-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Oh, I don't go out!

Though, I don't really have any tips. I met my ex because he was a friend's boyfriend...

I don't suggest that though... ended up just less one friend

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-30-2012, 09:19 PM
aka RedHotBabe

I found Adam when nolu and I were driving back from Georgia in my car. He drove by us as we were merging onto 95 from 495, lol. There's a long rest of the story to go with that.

I suck at meeting people, so I have no real advice. I don't really drink, don't go out to bars, and only really hang out with the same group of people.