Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 03-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Active Pup

Angry Horrific abuse case - please help

This was posted on a rescue board I belong to. It is a horrific puppy abuse case. They are attempting to generate enough public outrage and letters to make sure the perpetrator is brought to justice:

This is a link to Pasado's Safe Haven, just outside of Seattle Washington. This is a case that they are currently investigating and asking for help with. I have never seen such a disgraceful display of human ignorance and utter evilness!!!! Rest in peace little puppy.

Warning: very graphic!

http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/CRUEL...Puppy_Acid.htm
Old 03-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Top Dog

I'm in tears.....................................

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 03-18-2006, 12:15 AM
Who woulda thought <3

Just from the words in the link I know I am not going to be able to look at it because everytime I do, I get physically sick to my stomach and can't stop crying. But I know its so horrible and I hope that whoever did that will be brought to justice.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:16 AM
F150 and a .30-06

That is so bad.

It's bad enought that it happened, but even worse that no one is doing much of anything

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 03-18-2006, 12:17 AM
Island dweller

I emailed a few people.
Old 03-18-2006, 02:03 AM
Mango

Are those people who did that nuts? Or did the puppy did anything to them? I just feel so sad to see the puppy suffer like this, imagine the pain he had to go through.

My 2 impish kitties
Old 03-18-2006, 05:33 AM
Show Dog

I can't look.. I don't wanna get all upset

If there is anything I can do from Canada, let me know.
Old 03-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Training the Trainer

I have been thinking about this all night and I haven't even had the guts to read it. Same here as Violet - if there's ANYTHING I can do from Australia, please send me a pm. I'm a bit fragile at the moment and just the title of this thread has made me anxious about this for hours. Sorry, but can't read it, just can't.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made
Old 03-18-2006, 10:20 AM
Training the Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubylove
I have been thinking about this all night and I haven't even had the guts to read it. Same here as Violet - if there's ANYTHING I can do from Australia, please send me a pm. I'm a bit fragile at the moment and just the title of this thread has made me anxious about this for hours. Sorry, but can't read it, just can't.
EDIT:

I just read it. And now I am going to be sick about it for the rest of my life. I emailed everyone on that list. I have never seen anything like this, ever. Oh my God that poor, sweet puppy. What on earth is wrong with people?

Please, everyone, give your dogs a kiss and a cuddle, and tell them how much you love them, every day, every hour, every minute.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made
Old 03-18-2006, 10:41 AM
bullie lover

Ruby trust me - i guard my dog's safety with each one of the stories like these that i come across. I know that the reason I am so hypervigilante is partly due to his breed (small friendly "red nosed" pit mix), but also because I know what people will do to dogs. Not just this kind of abuse, but also being stolen for research, for dog baiting, dog fighting etc. I don't think I will ever feel like Mojo is totally safe ... that's why he's kept contained inside my home as well as always on leash in public.

I'm paranoid.