Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Top Dog

Wonderful pictures!!! She is so stinkin' cute!
Old 01-08-2013, 09:10 PM
woof!

Wow those eyes are full of mischief! so adorable love the Dr. Seuss toys.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
I'm so incredibly in love with your dog. <3 like...seriously.
Thanks! I am, too. Of course haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
She is so, so pretty. Tri-colors and bi-colors are my favorite markings on Australian Shepherds and Border Collies. You look like you're doing a fantastic job with her, and she seems to be a beautiful, well adjusted puppy.

And your photos are incredible.
I know I say it all the time, but she's seriously the best puppy. She makes my job raising her pretty easy! Her inherent temperament is fantastic and all I do is encourage and reward what already comes naturally to her.

I've gotta say, tri-colour has really grown on me since getting her. I've always like bi colours as well, but I am really, really loving black tris lately. Funny how getting a dog can change your opinion of colour so much haha. I was set on a red Aussie for years. Preferably merle, but I liked red tri as well, and I thought black tri was boring... now I don't know why I thought that. She's so pretty.

And thank you for the compliment as well! I try. I was pretty happy with a good handful of these ones for sure. I need to learn to be more creative though. I was trying hard today to not get all the same kinds of pictures, but it can be hard. Especially with a puppy who doesn't know much yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
She is such a pretty girl! and Merlin has a red easy walk Lol they are so cute!

That turquoise color looks so great on her! She really is growing up too fast..
I saw that! It's kind of ridiculous how happy I get when I see things between Merlin and Journey that sort of match haha. I mean, it's just a harness, but still! Journ's is a little big, though. I was going to get the smaller one (which it looks like Merlins has), but I figured she's outgrow it in 48hrs, so I got the next size up. It fits well except that the front part hangs a bit low I think sometimes. It's good when we're walking though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeys23 View Post
Wonderful pictures!!! She is so stinkin' cute!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
Wow those eyes are full of mischief! so adorable love the Dr. Seuss toys.
They sure are! She's always thinking of fun, mischievous things to do. Or just gets into mischief without trying at all LOL. She thinks everything in the world must be explored, which leads her to some troublesome things, not that she thinks so!

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 01-09-2013, 01:17 AM
APBT crazy!

She is so pretty and has the sweetest face, ever.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Not a Border Collie

She is so freaking pretty! And sounds like she's your perfect puppy, I'm so happy for you guys!

Where did you get/what brand is that turquoise collar? I love it! It looks so nice and soft.

Quinn - English Shepherd

Old 01-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Top Dog

Wow!! She's looking so grown up already! Seriously love her.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Sit! Good dog.

She's lovely!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Top Dog

Awwww she is so cute!

I love her staring problem, she has the best eyes.

The rolling in the snow had me LOLing
Old 01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post

This is the cutest picture ever. I love how she has her foot on one toy while going after the other. I just think that's so adorable!

Also her silly face in the last of this set is toooooo cute.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sit Stay View Post
She is so freaking pretty! And sounds like she's your perfect puppy, I'm so happy for you guys!

Where did you get/what brand is that turquoise collar? I love it! It looks so nice and soft.
Thank you!

The collar and leash is 'Mes Amis' brand. They're always sold at dog shows here but I haven't been to a show in a long time, so I ordered this one from Tybrushe Pet Supply here in Alberta, as they're the vendor who sells them at the shows. Apparently you can order directly from the manufacturer now though, but I've heard the turn around time can be a while. Can't say from experience though.

They are really nice and soft. A lot of show dog people have the collars as they're not supposed to leave a collar mark (kind of like those White Pine collars that a lot of people in the states recommend I think). And I like the leashes too because the material is soft and silky and feels comfortable to hold, unlike Nylon (for me). Journey's stuff is teal but they make an actual turquoise (which I also have in a collar) that is really pretty and vibrant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
Wow!! She's looking so grown up already! Seriously love her.
Thank you! And I know! For a three month old puppy I can't believe how grown up she looks sometimes. Still very obviously puppy, but not as puppy-ish as a lot of other puppies somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpaeanx View Post
This is the cutest picture ever. I love how she has her foot on one toy while going after the other. I just think that's so adorable!

Thanks! Haha, yeah, she's pretty easily distracted when it comes to toys. And leaves. And me. She still prefers playing with me over anything else, so I don't actually play with toys with her for very long. Just long enough to make it fun but not long enough that she gets bored and leaves. Working hard on trying to build better toy drive. At least she likes tug, so it's a good motivator for her.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN