Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 03-08-2013, 01:12 PM
& the Muttly Crew

She is really so cute. Sounds like she is having a wonderful time Never too many Journey photos!

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 03-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

<3 She is SO pretty. We have had a couple tri Aussie puppies come into work and I'm always like "OMG you are adorable!" As I think "but not as cute as Journey, what a shame" and then I realize I'm kind of a jerk.

Also, could she come and teach Siri not to go shopping during her store puppy play dates. Just this morning I had to buy 3 cat toys that she ran off with, and we won't even talk about the bulk biscuit drive bys.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Top Dog

She seriously is one of the cutest puppies ever. So glad she is turning into everything you wanted! Keep those pictures coming!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:46 PM
APBT crazy!

I love reading your stories about her and seeing pictures of her. There can never be too many pictures of her! She is so beautiful and sounds like one awesome dog!
Old 03-08-2013, 03:06 PM
The Monster.

Wow, she's really turning into a stunner. Really nice proportions already. She and you are going to be a wonderful fit.

Cheynat's O' Lady Midnight CD RE ADC SGDC FDCh-S CGN HIC, Esq.
Megatron, Heat Vampire
Ci Da: Good Dog
Old 03-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Omg I read that whole post and only got 2 pictures?? Lol! Not enough

And as for the not buying to show.... And maybe sucking... Well, look at Fred! I sucked, he shone and we won! I think journey will do just the same!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 03-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Mae View Post
She seems darn near close to perfect! She's maturing beautifully and it sounds like she's an absolute pleasure to be around. I'm looking forward to show pictures and hearing how she does when she is old enough to compete in flyball/agility.

It must be great to be able to bring her to work with you too.
She is pretty close to perfect.That's why she has to remind me sometimes that she isn't actually perfect and still just a pup who does silly things on occassion haha.

She's honestly almost too good to be true. I've always had an idea in my head of what my perfect dog would be like, but it's never actually happened... until Journey, that is. Who knew it was actually possible. I hope she keeps the amazing temperament and personality that she has now forever. I think my adult dogs are all fairly similar to what they were as puppies, so hopefully she follows suit.

I am sure there will be lots of stories of our adventures into dog sports as she grows! I'm most looking forward to finally having a successful Obedience dog... no idea why, I just like it. And now that I know people who actively train and compete in Agility, hopefully I'll get the hang of it and not screw Journey up too much haha. She's such a go getter type dog though that I'm pretty sure she'll excel at pretty much everything... unfortunately for her she has me at the end of her leash, but that's ok. I'll get there! She doesn't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
She is really so cute. Sounds like she is having a wonderful time Never too many Journey photos!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
<3 She is SO pretty. We have had a couple tri Aussie puppies come into work and I'm always like "OMG you are adorable!" As I think "but not as cute as Journey, what a shame" and then I realize I'm kind of a jerk.

Also, could she come and teach Siri not to go shopping during her store puppy play dates. Just this morning I had to buy 3 cat toys that she ran off with, and we won't even talk about the bulk biscuit drive bys.
Thank you! That's funny. I think I'm kind of a jerk all the time, too. I see other Aussies and I'm like "it's cute, but Journey's prettier" haha. How rude. I mean, I am biased and all, but still. I think the same pretty often when I see dogs of the same breed as a lot of Chaz dogs, too. We're so mean.

She'd love to come teach Siri! Although I think I'd be more afraid that Siri and her terrier ways would rub off on Journey and teach Journ to steal things instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
She seriously is one of the cutest puppies ever. So glad she is turning into everything you wanted! Keep those pictures coming!
Thank you! And I am, too! I'm sure I would have been happy with whichever puppy I got, but it's amazing just how perfect of a fit she is for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehoundgirl View Post
I love reading your stories about her and seeing pictures of her. There can never be too many pictures of her! She is so beautiful and sounds like one awesome dog!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekah View Post
Wow, she's really turning into a stunner. Really nice proportions already. She and you are going to be a wonderful fit.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Omg I read that whole post and only got 2 pictures?? Lol! Not enough

And as for the not buying to show.... And maybe sucking... Well, look at Fred! I sucked, he shone and we won! I think journey will do just the same!!
Haha, sorry! Sometimes I get carried away with the talking about her. There are more pictures but my work computer hates posting pictures so I stopped for now. There should be 4, though!

And I hope that's what happens! I'm looking forward to it. Just wish I didn't have to buy an outfit to show her. I hate clothes shopping.

Ripley
Keira CGN
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM
Old 03-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post

Haha, sorry! Sometimes I get carried away with the talking about her. There are more pictures but my work computer hates posting pictures so I stopped for now. There should be 4, though!

And I hope that's what happens! I'm looking forward to it. Just wish I didn't have to buy an outfit to show her. I hate clothes shopping.
Oh there might be four.....

I just wore stuff I had already... And a lot of people were in less formal stuff. I've found the gun dog people tend to show in tweeds and leather boots!! I still need to get an outfit too... I just wore smart casual stuff for the open show, most people were pretty casual, although I saw a couple more dressy. The champ show was a mixture, but more formal (still not that formal... Apart from a few), and I imagine crufts is all quite formal, although people's opinions on formal vary!!

It is quite good fun... I'm gutted I had to withdraw Fred from our last one. Only done one so far!! But a few champ shows coming up!

You just have to throw yourself in it... I was quite nervous and I don't normally get nervous, but if you don't do it, you never suss it out! His breeders did offer to handle him for me, but sod that! It's just odd everyone staring at you! And puppies try to embarrass you... Fred wouldn't let the judge look at his teeth, and galloped when we moved
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 03-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Oh there might be four.....

I just wore stuff I had already... And a lot of people were in less formal stuff. I've found the gun dog people tend to show in tweeds and leather boots!! I still need to get an outfit too... I just wore smart casual stuff for the open show, most people were pretty casual, although I saw a couple more dressy. The champ show was a mixture, but more formal (still not that formal... Apart from a few), and I imagine crufts is all quite formal, although people's opinions on formal vary!!

It is quite good fun... I'm gutted I had to withdraw Fred from our last one. Only done one so far!! But a few champ shows coming up!

You just have to throw yourself in it... I was quite nervous and I don't normally get nervous, but if you don't do it, you never suss it out! His breeders did offer to handle him for me, but sod that! It's just odd everyone staring at you! And puppies try to embarrass you... Fred wouldn't let the judge look at his teeth, and galloped when we moved
My regular attire is jeans and a t-shirt haha. So not suitable. And then I have dress pants, but they're black and Journey's black, so that won't work. Usually people are pretty dressed up here at dog shows, even small shows. So I definitely don't want to stand out as the only one who isn't. But I do have four months... surely in that amount of time I'll be able to find something. I hope, anyway!

I tried showing Dance a couple of times but I really had no idea what I was doing and had a terribly shy and immature dog at the end of my leash, which my lack of confidence probably did not help, but still, it didn't make for a very good experience. But Journey's an entirely different dog and I had a lot of fun with her in classes, so hopefully that will translate into a real show.

Oh, Fred... what a goof! Puppies are so silly. I'm sure Journey's biggest challenges will be 1) not sniffing the grass and 2) not bouncing like Tigger up at me when she's supposed to be nicely gaiting haha. She's so exuberant and suuuper bouncy.

Ripley
Keira CGN
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM
Old 03-14-2013, 05:23 AM
Top Dog

What a beautiful little girl she is

My Photos