Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Top Dog

Maybe it's because I'm in the middle of watching an alien tv series, but I'd mighty suspicious of this "transformer" story.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:24 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
LOL - last night was soooo strange!

A bunch of people reported seeing the sky completely lit up in blue/yellow for like 30-40 seconds. There's videos here: http://edgewater.patch.com/articles/...n-anne-arundel Apparently, someone ran into a transformer.

We also had an odd rainstorm of sorts, with lots of wind - kind of came out of nowhere.

But the mall completely lost power and was in darkness, along with a lot of other big stores and places in the really busy area.

We lost power at our house around 4am -- wayyy after the event in Annapolis so I guess ours was because of the storm. But it was a very odd night! LOL.
I am in GA, about 40 miles south of Atlanta.
We had that weird blue/yellow sky thing going on here to from about 7:30am-7:35am yesterday morning.
We also had crazy weather.
Thursday is rained all day. Thursday night the wind kicked up something serious, I thought there was a tornado right on my roof it was blowing so bad and didn't slow down til late last night. Today the high was about 50, it didn't even get above 38 degrees F til around noon-ish. So yea, weird weather.
And to top it off, yesterday was a BAD day for me. The F word got thrown around a lot here lol.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Top Dog

^ so weird. I also read the blue/green sky was reported in Iowa! Maybe it really IS the end... hahaha

Brit & Jackson