Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 12-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Top Dog

Default Puppy plays in the yard

I am pretty sure Nina's new name is going to be "Journey". I was going to keep it as is, but I found myself not liking introducing her as Nina last night at puppy class and at the store I've just been telling people she doesn't have a name yet haha. And Journey seems to fit her. My family hates it, but oh well. They'll get used to it!

I haven't been taking my camera on any of our adventures because the puppy is more than enough to focus on, so these are just some pictures from the other day hanging out and playing in the yard. It's hard to tell, but I feel like she's grown a lot even since Sunday. She feels heavier and just looks bigger somehow.

She's such an amazing puppy. I really can't say enough good things about her. I think she's going to become a fantastic adult dog. She was acting strange with people the other day, but not in an "omg this is super scary!" kind of way. Just suddenly indifferent and a little unsure, but apparently a sister of hers suddenly started doing that too so her breeder is sure it's just a stage. Last night at puppy class she made her rounds and went to say hello to all of the other puppy owners though, so that was great. She was supposed to be playing with the other puppies during this time, but she's much more of a people dog than a dog dog. She really couldn't care less about other dogs/puppies at all and has a very take em or leave em attitude. Not scared or snarky at all, just aloof toward them. She loves my dogs though, and she and Dance are kind of in love with eachother haha. The other day Dance looked like she was wishing I'd send her back, but now she adores her new little sister. I do make sure to give puppy lots of 1:1 time with just me and no other dogs, but of course I let them all be out together too at times.

Her next experience is going to be getting her nails dremeled. I've been putting it off for a couple of days because I don't want her to hate me LOL. She's used to having them clipped and is good about it, and I know it's a silly fear I have, but I've been enjoying not having to do anything 'mean' to her and just have fun. But those sharp little claws need to go!

Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures! She's a little hard to get good pictures of or ones that aren't exactly the same. She's always either jumping at me or staring at me haha.

More!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Top Dog

More!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Top Dog

That's all!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

I think that name suits her perfectly. I love it. Devan I am going to have to meet this puppy of yours. Hopefully this summer I can make this happen

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 12-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Top Dog

She is soooo adorable. I love the name Journey, I think it's perfect for her!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:30 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Journey is a great name for her. And she is just so so cute. We need more pictures. And more after that too.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 12-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Top Dog

So cute. I love Journey too!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Top Dog

Too cute,for words!.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Show Dog

Thanks for the cute overload!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Resident fainting goat

She is so cute!!! and it would seem these puppies are all going through this phase.. although Merlin has been quite a bit better at meeting people as of late. But still, with other dogs.. totally dismissive lol

She is so sweet! AND LITTLE! Ugh I envy you her tinyness. And good to know the staring thing is a litter trait lol all my pictures of him look the same!

Journey is a great name!
She is just a small town girl lol

Last edited by Fran101; 12-20-2012 at 03:04 PM.