Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Fila Love

Red face The Fila Bump- another PetSmart story

I took Brutus with me into Houston this morning to pick up parts for hubby. On the way home, we stopped for a cookie run at PetSmart. As I am standing in the cookie aisle, Brutus is sitting to the right of me behaving like a gentleman. Then it happens, a red haired lady wearing white Capri's walks next to him, bends over in front of him to get cookies from the bottom shelf. My beloved Fila monster, takes his big wet nose and bumps her in the behind, pushes her head into the cookie wall, then pushes himself in between her legs, she stands up during this and is saying, Oh,Oh,Oh, and Brutus... he is just standing between her legs, as if this was where he belonged.

It was one of those moments where I was torn between praying the floor would open up and swallow me me into some deep dark pit that would save me from my Fila induced humiliation, or, I would have a heart attack and die so I would be spared facing this woman. At that moment, I really didn't care which one. (But, I have to admit, there was also that little wicked urge to burst out laughing, because it was hilarious.) Well, the floor did not open up and swallow me, and I couldn't laugh, as that would have been very rude. So, I fussed at him, and made him sit, so she could get off of him, and then, I apologised profusely. Thankfully, she was very nice about it.

As she walked off, I noticed she had a big wet spot on the back of her white pants where that big Fila nose had bumped her. I had to get out of there quickly. As soon as i paid, and got into the suv I burst out laughing. I am still laughing and still embarrassed. Why me, Lord?
Old 03-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Felurian

You mean you didn't explain to her that the Fila, as a breed, just seem to have a "thing" for redheads?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Fila Love

I think I muttered something to that effect, but I don't think it really impressed her. lol
Old 03-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Who woulda thought <3

LOL that is hilarious
Old 03-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by filarotten
Then it happens, a red haired lady wearing white Capri's walks next to him, bends over in front of him to get cookies from the bottom shelf.

As she walked off, I noticed she had a big wet spot on the back of her white pants where that big Fila nose had bumped her.
Ha! Serves her right to have a big wet spot on the back of her pants...not an excuse me or anything, she just plops her big old butt in front of him and the cookies.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Puppy Dog

I wish I was there, man, this is so funny....
Old 03-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena
Ha! Serves her right to have a big wet spot on the back of her pants...not an excuse me or anything, she just plops her big old butt in front of him and the cookies.
Now that's true . . . it's never safe to get between a Fila and cookies

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Fila Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena
giggles
Old 03-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Show Dog

I would have switched places with that lady! Brutus is a handsome boy. And i'm SO used to having drool stains on my pants from Nala, I wouldn't even notice!

Old 03-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Top Dog

LOL. Every time you fila people tell a story, I love them more!