Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Puppy Dog

thanks for the advice debi, i will definatly pass that info onto my landlord and see what she says, we could add the residual in the rent...it all depends on her insurance comapany...now here where we live now, this is my husbands fathers house, and he just put down that we had 2 muts, and in the 4 years we have lived here, they have never stopped out...i hope that we can do that...

and thank you for the comment on my fur family
we also have 3 kids of the 2 legged kind...lol...twin daughters and a son
Old 01-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Felurian

Indiana Mutual just saw Bimmer through the window while I was gone, so it's not like there was a maneater loose in the yard. You'd have thought they would be happy that they didn't have to worry about theft claims! Idiots. And he's so obviously a mix and only a little fella - 60-65 pounds.

My insurance agent is a fraternity brother of Charley's and has German Shepherds of his own so we just nod-nod-wink-wink "oh, yes, the German Shepherd is always at the farm." It's true, mostly, since Bimmer would much rather be out here. It keeps me from having to pay an extra chunk of money that I don't have. lol

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje
I love your sig!

Where I'm from, you don't have to let the owner in unless they make an appointment first.
Yup, that's what I was going to say. We weren't supposed to have pets in our rented place (oops) so either me or my o/h would take them out and the other stay to let them in!

Hoofa-1yr old red boy SBT x
Cleo-7mth old fawn (turning red!) girl Bullmastiff x Bordeaux
Old 01-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Active Pup

wow, I never heard of someone painting their dogs before....lol I'm going to have to keep that in mind....since I own a pittie rofl....

but then again, if my chihuahua mix was a big dog......my pittie would be in trouble lol
Old 01-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Dog Spoiler

Can you hide him somewhere else maybe like at a relative or a friends house for a week when you know the insurance company is coming?
Old 01-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Top Dog

What color? Why don't you get him a perm too. Maybe he'll look more Poodle mix or you could buy a wig like thing with corded hair and call him a Komodor mix. Well, I'm going to be thinking more on this. I do wish you luck. These insurance companies are awful.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:11 AM
Felurian

ROFL! If he was a Dobie you could get him extensions to look like an Afghan Hound mix! We may have a whole new industry here . . . Adjuster Busters . . . LOL

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-20-2005, 10:08 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
We may have a whole new industry here . . . Adjuster Busters . . . LOL

That's GOOD! Is that like adjuster(ing) the dogs and insurance adjusters? ROFL!!!
Old 01-20-2005, 11:39 AM
Top Dog

It sounds as if you really love your dog. I just hate that you have to go to such lengths to keep him in the family. Good luck on your move!
Old 01-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Top Dog

Yup....this is awful....jokes aside. Is there someone, a friend you could trade dogs with for a while till the adjuster comes and goes. (if he does come to inspect) Maybe one of your friends has a toy breed or something? Then if it came up later, you could just explain that you got this dog recently. I do wish you the best.