Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #191  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Laurelin's Avatar
Laurelin Laurelin is offline
I'm All Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 29,785
Default

I just think it's silly.

Ok so obviously you don't like Linds and Sara's breeder. Ok fine.

What are we gaining from fragmenting the breed in the US? What does all the drama accomplish exactly? Why not let the past be the past, judge people for what they actually do (not what they MIGHT do), and work together for the breed's sake?

I feel like I must be missing something.
__________________
Mia CGC - (5 year old Papillon)
Hank - (approx. 10 month old Spotty Dog)
Summer TG3 TIAD - (10 year old Papillon)
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 5,737
Default

If those accusations were anything like me "wanting a puppy" from Avalon, I can tell you it was anything but.

Here are all of my messages to Shawn. Ever. First sentence is saying I'm importing from Australia. Where did I ask about contracts? Where was I not good enough?

Sara
Shawn,
I recently befriended you because I am importing a coolie with my friend (Lindsey) in a couple months. I was looking through your albums and noticed that a few of your dogs seem like duplicates of my rescued, assumed mixed breed, Zuma. I've only met one other coolie and that is Linds' Traveler, but Zuma seems very coolie like in her temperament as well. I realize that the chances are extremely slim but I can't help but asking, did you ever sell a dog to someone in Missouri? She was found as a stray and is guessed to be around 18 months.
Just thought I'd ask!
Thanks,
Sara

8:44am
Sara
I figured you did, but you never know if a puppy owner randomly goes MIA for whatever reason! I will just have to come to terms with the fact she's a mix and I'll never know what she is.
Yes, she is one of Richie's pups. I'm very excited to see what she can do in agility and have high hopes for her. She'll be doing a bit of herding as well.
BTW, I just love your line of dogs, nice structure and size. It looks like you have some good consistency going too!

2:24pm
Sara
Do any of your dogs compete in agility? How are they doing? Also, this may be a weird question but I'm looking at possibly trying herding (which I've never done with any dog!), what do you look for in an instructor since most of the local ones around here have tons of experience with BC's and have never even heard of coolies? I have one local trainer that has a kelpie as well, maybe that would be closer to the coolie style?

2:39pm
Sara
I'm thinking of starting my dane in nosework, pretty excited about it! The herding trainer I'm looking at has BC's as well as a couple kelpies. So hopefully she isn't one of the bad ones.

ETA: I can do screenshots
Edited: to erase my last name.
__________________


Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie

Last edited by SaraB; 01-02-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:28 PM
adojrts's Avatar
adojrts adojrts is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,089
Default

Avalon, prove it. Because I don't believe you on any level, so put your money where your mouth is and prove it. And please don't try to copy and paste some text, like Linds asked screen shots.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:30 PM
sassafras's Avatar
sassafras sassafras is offline
such sights to show you
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 5,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adojrts View Post
Avalon, prove it. Because I don't believe you on any level, so put your money where your mouth is and prove it. And please don't try to copy and paste some text, like Linds asked screen shots.
Yea if I'm gonna be bothered to work up some righteous outrage, I need some proof so I know for sure who to point it at.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:34 PM
avaloncoolies avaloncoolies is offline
Big Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Prince George BC Canada
Posts: 165
Default

i will send out requests for screen shots and quotes from your emails if that is where we need to take this....i refused to sell pups on breeding contracts and now you two are gettin on me with the only thing you have....no certification....making it impossible for anyone to find out how sleezy you really are....thats cool...apparently i dont write good english enough be part of this group so my old self (wow ooo 33 is sooooo old, my poor 40 yr old hubby) will get on my merry way...and it is not as much linds and sara breeder as it is them....lindsey in perticular for trying so hard to breed to my lines when i SAID NO...and then making me into the bad guy....i hate social media...way too much lying and deceit...and u can think that is coming from me but know it is coming from within....i have my career, i have my goals in life, the days of finding my niche are gone, why would i lie about this stuff....and i am respected in the coolie world unlike linds and sara...and if you peps were as educated and did your research like you say you would know that!!!
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Linds's Avatar
Linds Linds is offline
Twin 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
i will send out requests for screen shots and quotes from your emails if that is where we need to take this....i refused to sell pups on breeding contracts and now you two are gettin on me with the only thing you have....no certification....making it impossible for anyone to find out how sleezy you really are....thats cool...apparently i dont write good english enough be part of this group so my old self (wow ooo 33 is sooooo old, my poor 40 yr old hubby) will get on my merry way...and it is not as much linds and sara breeder as it is them....lindsey in perticular for trying so hard to breed to my lines when i SAID NO...and then making me into the bad guy....i hate social media...way too much lying and deceit...and u can think that is coming from me but know it is coming from within....i have my career, i have my goals in life, the days of finding my niche are gone, why would i lie about this stuff....and i am respected in the coolie world unlike linds and sara...and if you peps were as educated and did your research like you say you would know that!!!
No, not quotes. Sceen shots.

Since I know for a fact I didn't do any of this and have poured over my messages tonight trying to find anything I could have POSSIBLY have missed because I honestly have no clue what you are talking about I want full out screen shots, unedited.

I have no desire for your lines, which is why I never made any requests to you (which, while you're at it please add those screen shots too it too. You have my permission to post anything I said to you in PM's). I think you breed very nice dogs but never had a desire to own one of your dogs, personal preference.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:39 PM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
i will send out requests for screen shots and quotes from your emails if that is where we need to take this....i refused to sell pups on breeding contracts and now you two are gettin on me with the only thing you have....no certification....making it impossible for anyone to find out how sleezy you really are....thats cool...apparently i dont write good english enough be part of this group so my old self (wow ooo 33 is sooooo old, my poor 40 yr old hubby) will get on my merry way...and it is not as much linds and sara breeder as it is them....lindsey in perticular for trying so hard to breed to my lines when i SAID NO...and then making me into the bad guy....i hate social media...way too much lying and deceit...and u can think that is coming from me but know it is coming from within....i have my career, i have my goals in life, the days of finding my niche are gone, why would i lie about this stuff....and i am respected in the coolie world unlike linds and sara...and if you peps were as educated and did your research like you say you would know that!!!
So because Sara is Linds' friend... she's bad?

FWIW, we may have a different definition of respected, because all I've heard about you (from not-Linds-or-Sara) is... well... not something I would say about anybody I respect.

I also didn't call you old. I said you're older. At 22, I'm older than my 20 year old brother. Just in case you are unaware of what older means.
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:40 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,893
Default

Is there any kennel club?
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum IPO1 CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil CGC RATI 6/15/13 -
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:42 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 5,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Is there any kennel club?
There is an Australian Koolie Club in Australia and several other registries that have popped up in that country. Also and International Registry as well.
__________________


Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:46 PM
adojrts's Avatar
adojrts adojrts is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
i will send out requests for screen shots and quotes from your emails if that is where we need to take this....i refused to sell pups on breeding contracts and now you two are gettin on me with the only thing you have....no certification....making it impossible for anyone to find out how sleezy you really are....thats cool...apparently i dont write good english enough be part of this group so my old self (wow ooo 33 is sooooo old, my poor 40 yr old hubby) will get on my merry way...and it is not as much linds and sara breeder as it is them....lindsey in perticular for trying so hard to breed to my lines when i SAID NO...and then making me into the bad guy....i hate social media...way too much lying and deceit...and u can think that is coming from me but know it is coming from within....i have my career, i have my goals in life, the days of finding my niche are gone, why would i lie about this stuff....and i am respected in the coolie world unlike linds and sara...and if you peps were as educated and did your research like you say you would know that!!!
Ok, Avalon, I have had just about enough of this crap. You have gone from being rude to slander and defamation. Now the reason we haven't done the research is because most of us already have our chosen breeds. But if this gets worse, I just might have to get bored enough to really start researching you........you have no idea just how good my skills can be at research along with some others. Knock it off, my tolerance for the slander against Sara and Linds has just ended. Go away, far away, cause I don't have time to look under rocks.............
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site