Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 01-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I tend to put more faith into what people who take the time to make paragraphs (instead of a wall of text) and spell correctly say then somebody who can't be bothered to take the time. Then again, that's just me.

Plus, you know, when an older person comes specifically to a forum to talk bad about two young(er) members. Yeah, that is really mature.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
and for the record, no tempertantrum here...only under fire for not certifying my dogs and merely pointing out that the only source of info on this breed you èducated people in the dog sports world have is coming from 2 young girls who are simply repeating what a 70yr old rancher who has questionable breeding practices has taught them...i sure am not a expert in the breed but YES I DO KNOW MORE THEN those 2 girls!!! ABSOLUTLY!!
You seem to be missing the point, I clarify for you. The point is, most of us would not use one source, we're smarter than that. It is called research, just like I spent 3 yrs researching for a stud dog.

Everytime you post......I think of that old saying, 'give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves'. Good grief.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Big Dog

you means rep(s) with a s and must be refering to Linds and Sara!! Because before Chazhounds and those two lovely ladies the coolie world in North America was pretty peacefull...what do you guys think of going behind the breeders back to find intact females to breed to after being turned down for a breeders contractÉ (again nothing wrong with my breeding practices back then) what do you think about asking someone if they would look into buying a solid male from me to keep intact and breed in the future to the merle girls as they call them....ÉÉÉ any opinions on that to offerÉ
Old 01-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I don't think you realize how long Chaz has been around....

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adojrts View Post
Wow, the Koolie world has my deepth sympathies. Good thing most are smart enough to not judge an entire breed by a very poor self proclaimed rep.
Sadly 9/10ths of the pit bull world types worse. LOL Those of us who can actually create complete sentences and keep our cool under fire just die inside whilst masking our pain with humor.

AKA... I feel their pain.

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Big Dog

and i am very sorry for not making paragraphs or taking the time to spell check...very sorry indeed...points are still the same but the vessel could be prettier
Old 01-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Twin 2

Hey Shawn, do you have screen shots of these inquiries I have apparently made to people or can you request them from said people? And post them publicly here.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Well, if we could read/understand the points, it would be better, yes?

Old 01-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Hey Shawn, do you have screen shots of these inquiries I have apparently made to people or can you request them from said people? And post them publicly here.
I would love to see proof of such an accusation.

We're all about proof around here, yo.

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:18 PM
SevenSins

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
and for the record, no tempertantrum here...only under fire for not certifying my dogs and merely pointing out that the only source of info on this breed you èducated people in the dog sports world have is coming from 2 young girls who are simply repeating what a 70yr old rancher who has questionable breeding practices has taught them...i sure am not a expert in the breed but YES I DO KNOW MORE THEN those 2 girls!!! ABSOLUTLY!!
19 pages and all I've noticed is that you sound exactly like the most notoriously batshit crazy old women in my breed. Give it another couple years and this is how you'll be answering questions...

"MY DOGS HAVE NEVER EVER SCREAMED IN PAIN FOR ANY REASON!!! YOU MUST BE ON DRUGS and can't function reasonably!!!! AND i DON'T DO ofa BECAUSE IT'S SOMEONES OPINION AND THEY COULD BE ON DRUGS TOO LIKE YOU OR YOUR LYING IDIOT FRIEND!"

Trust me.