Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 12-13-2012, 05:13 AM
Top Dog

Spunky dog if she has an opinion on every thing. Great pictures.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:56 AM
Top Dog

She is so beautiful. I am impressed by sitting pretty and running her mouth at the same time

She reminds me *so much* of Limit in your descriptions...they are long lost twins!
Old 12-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Top Dog

Stop posting, you're making me feel horribly inadequate, and that can be very damaging to the male psyche

First, I have a lot to learn about taking good pictures, yours are always so clear and sharp, and just how in the hell are you able to toss toys, keep track of the dog and then snap great pictures ??????

I try getting an action shot and they suck, half the time I forget to pull the camera up and shoot
Old 12-13-2012, 11:18 AM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Wow, she's stunning. I love the coloration of her nose.
It's grown on me! I'm not typically a fan of butterfly noses but she wouldn't be her without it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
She's growing up beautifully, I love her smile.
Trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiyo-Fir View Post
She's sooo little and such a girly!! So cute! I think I'm in love with her and Zinga! You guys are really making me consider Koolies more compared to BCs because of their friendly dispositions!
YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahlzK View Post
What great photos! Love the barking photos of her. Did she climb the tree by herself or?
She did! She got zoomies while outside and I didn't throw her frisbee so she jumped into the tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
Stop posting, you're making me feel horribly inadequate, and that can be very damaging to the male psyche

First, I have a lot to learn about taking good pictures, yours are always so clear and sharp, and just how in the hell are you able to toss toys, keep track of the dog and then snap great pictures ??????

I try getting an action shot and they suck, half the time I forget to pull the camera up and shoot
Oh my god shush. You took your camera out the first time and got great action shots. You can not speak.

And for throwing the toys and taking pictures, well that's just stays at work! Dog in stay, walk to a place I can get pictures, throw toy, hold camera up, release dog.

And a lot of practice and tweaking camera settings. Believe me, for the first two years I had my camera I did nothing with it. Then last summer I put it on Manual settings and promised myself I wouldn't take it off for a year. Made me really buckle down and learn how to use it.

But I want more pictures from you pretty please!!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Top Dog

I took my camera out, put it on a preset sports mode and pressed the button. Everything since has been crap
Old 12-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
I took my camera out, put it on a preset sports mode and pressed the button. Everything since has been crap
manual... come to the dark side....
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Top Dog

I"m trying, hence the everything since has been crap comment . I haven't had many opportunities though. My lens isn't good for low light, and I usually can't play around till I'm home at night.

I tried at training the other night, but again, not enough light for decent pics with my set up. I might try again, but with flash. See, I don't even know how to turn on the flash when taking manual pics Did I say I was new to this?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Top Dog

I adore her soooo much!! As I've already said like twelve times, the sitting pretty picture is my fav. She's growing up to be such a gorgeous girl, that stacked shot is awesome.

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Old 12-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Owned by Belgians

I know I said this before, but I love your dogs!
Old 12-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
I"m trying, hence the everything since has been crap comment . I haven't had many opportunities though. My lens isn't good for low light, and I usually can't play around till I'm home at night.

I tried at training the other night, but again, not enough light for decent pics with my set up. I might try again, but with flash. See, I don't even know how to turn on the flash when taking manual pics Did I say I was new to this?
Well, obviously you need to stop having a life and stay home during the day to practice taking pictures. DUH.