Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Silence! I ban you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmx4twCK3_I
Old 12-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
(I don't know if this is a fact but I sure wouldn't doubt it. It isn't first hand information)
Apparently you didn't notice what I wrote on the bottom of the original post. I don't doubt that there are groups and certain politicians who are attempting to regulate and ban guns in one way or another. I don't have time right now to look up everything, but you better believe it that more and more gun control is a constant pressure, one that Americans who believe in the constitution and the 2nd amendment particularly are always watching and preparing to protect against the ever increasing regulatory government. This is why, although the particular story may not be true, it is not far fetched. Just wait a while...
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-12-2012, 10:13 PM
such sights to show you

No, I didn't miss it.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Resident fainting goat

I know nothing about guns or gun control laws. I don't own one and am content to live in a city where it doesn't seem to be popular to carry one around.

That said, mental health professionals are supposed to ask about guns you have/own if you seem suicidal or violent. Kind of a good policy for humanity IMO

That said.. these hats are adorable lol someone makes designer tin foil hats! I saw them on tumblr the other day for that TLC show where they prepare for the end of the world.
just got reminded of it because you said gummamint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
I hear Snopes is WORKING for the gummamint! I got it in an email!!!

Chaz cutest tin foil hat contest anyone???

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Top Dog

Oh my god I love the hats! I need to do tin foil crafting at work!!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 12-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
Oh my god I love the hats! I need to do tin foil crafting at work!!
I'm a little shocked tin foil crafts aren't more popular! I used to love building stuff when my mom packed my lunch with tin foil! LOL

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
I don't trust snopes anymore than I trust what may have happened to someone somewhere or probably will at some point. Snopes almost always takes the liberal point of view. The government is always trying to figure out ways to create more gun control. They already have. Whether or not this is true (and I did say I wasn't sure on my op) it's something to pay attention to. Americans have had the right to keep and bear arms in our constitution. And patriots who believe in the constitution and America want to keep it that way.
I am a patriot. I am pro america. I do think there needs to be some gun control.

I wish I could laugh at the idea that Snopes is liberal or biased but it seems you are serious in thinking that. Yes, some people do "believe" that because they want to believe their propaganda is true. Did you actually read their report and see where it cites sources? Can you debunk that?

Honestly, I find fear mongering very unpatriotic
Old 12-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Top Dog

If you're anti gun, you should live in one of those other countries where they don't have the 2nd amendment. I'll fight anyone who tries to take my guns away. The sheep of the country and the politicians will have a big fight on their hands from people who believe in the constitution and the principles this country was founded on.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-12-2012, 11:48 PM
such sights to show you

In what world does

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
I do think there needs to be some gun control.
equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
If you're anti gun...
??? Am I taking crazy pills today?

Old 12-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Top Dog

I am not anti gun