Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Sit! Good dog.

How long does the battery last??

Can you connect a usb cable?? I know there is a photo uploader thingy, but will that allow you to connect all usb things?
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 12-15-2012, 08:51 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Well, I bought the wifi only, 32gb ipad 4

Soo excited for it to arrive now!

Funny thing, I called my mum to ask about her ipad, and she was very cagey. Turns out they had bought me a nexus 7 for christmas already!!!! I was a bit gutted I'd ruined their surprise, but they said they were more than happy to return it and give me the money towards an ipad if that's what I wanted

And the other half said he's put money towards it for xmas too, so it's only costing me about 150 really... couldn't NOT get one at that price!!

Now I have to wait to see if it will get here before xmas day.............. I hope so!! I got the white ipad, and a purple leather case for it! GADGETS!!!!

What are the must have apps for it?? I'm on android on my phone, so excited about getting apple apps. I want to watch films on it I think, for when I'm away.

Hurry up santa!!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Old 12-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Jerk.

As an Android user, on both phone and tablet, Im interested in your review of the iPad after a week or so of having it.

Im not an Apple fan in anyway shape or form. The iPad and other 9-10.1" devices all just seem too large to me. Even the iPad Mini seems to wide for my tastes.

Im assuming you are a Windows user on the PC level, so Im even more interested in your review of the iPad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 12-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue View Post
As an Android user, on both phone and tablet, Im interested in your review of the iPad after a week or so of having it.

Im not an Apple fan in anyway shape or form. The iPad and other 9-10.1" devices all just seem too large to me. Even the iPad Mini seems to wide for my tastes.

Im assuming you are a Windows user on the PC level, so Im even more interested in your review of the iPad.
I've nothing Apple, and my other half hates Apple, so I'm more interested to see what he thinks of it!

I think they're very clever... They are all about the money but the reviews are excellent, and I'm not tech savy enough to need something that has tons of flexibility... I get no benefits out of having a fancy phone with loads of storage, I barely use it to its potential... Just browse facebook and chaz and send the odd text!

Old 12-16-2012, 03:29 AM
Love My Mutt <3

I know this is late, but if your android phone has tether/ hot spot capabilities, you can use your phones data for the iPad.

Like, today I was running a netbook, iPad, iPhone and xbox360 from my android data

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Sit! Good dog.

I've read that, and yes my phone does - I have the HTC one X

I don't think it will be delivered before xmas going by the dispatch dates, but the store reviews often commented on how early things arrived, so fingers crossed!!

Old 12-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Jerk.

As an Apple hater myself Ild be interested in his review as well.

Once I get my data and contacts off of my HTC Desire, Im sending it to my 1 year niece as a toy/learning device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin