In Which Boone Joins The Pancake Club

And looks pretty pathetic.

Poor Boone. I told him the ladies will still love him, but I don't think he believes me.

Toller_08

Aw, he is really good at the sad dog look. Poor Boone. :-(

I am sure by tomorrow though he'll be feeling good again!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Ahh Boone I am so sorry. Tell him Smkie says she wishes it wasn't so.

BostonBanker

The ladies will love you even more, Boone! All the handsomeness and action without any of the potential unwanted side effects!

The ladies will love you even more, Boone! All the handsomeness and action without any of the potential unwanted side effects!
:lol-sign: Good point.

He's already milking it for all it's worth. (I've taught him well.) The cone is off, and he's snoozing with his head in my lap, the big baby.

My lovely boy popped a bleeder, so they're putting him under and going back in to close him up again. Some *get well soon and don't be a silly boy and do this again vibes* would be appreciated.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Oh man :(

Lots and lots of vibes sent! Too bad Boone doesn't realize that this just means he'll be stuck in the cone of shame for longer!

Thanks, y'all. He's back from the second surgery and looking much better. Not that he really lets anything bother him. I was sitting in the waiting room while they went to get him. He came charging out, dragging a poor vet tech behind him, and tried to jump into my lap....... That's my boy. lol

Members online

No members online now.