Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Top Dog

Default NY to PA transport needed Dec 15!

So the person who will be adopting my rescue Doberman Caesar just contacted me and our plans to get him to her are having some trouble.

Can anyone meet me in Buffalo on the 15th and drive him to her in Lancaster (or close to it)?
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Silence! I ban you!

I am convenient both to the Lehigh Valley, PA and Lancaster and would be willing to take a PA Leg. I couldn't go up to Buffalo, though. If someone can get the dog to PA I could probably work something out. I have a mini van. Xena's large crate would fit assembled in the back.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Top Dog

That's excellent eddieq! Anyone in NY state that can help out? He's a great dog.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Old 12-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
So the person who will be adopting my rescue Doberman Caesar just contacted me and our plans to get him to her are having some trouble.

Can anyone meet me in Buffalo on the 15th and drive him to her in Lancaster (or close to it)?
I live on the west coast so I couldn't drive. But I just wanted to say I love the little poem in your siggy. It's really sweet and touching.

Good luck getting your rescue guy to PA. I hope he has a good new home.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Top Dog

ACK, I'll be out of town. But Baxter'sMyBaby and LostAndConfused both often help out with transport in NY state.

I'll also ask around and see if anyone with my rescue groups can help.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 12-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Silence! I ban you!

So, what is happening with this? I need to plan my weekend
Old 12-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Top Dog

Sorry eddieq, it's still not a for sure thing but I think the adopter has someone that can bring her to the border. Fingers crossed!

I'll say, thank you so so much for your offer but go ahead and plan your weekend. :-)

Old 12-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Silence! I ban you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
Sorry eddieq, it's still not a for sure thing but I think the adopter has someone that can bring her to the border. Fingers crossed!

I'll say, thank you so so much for your offer but go ahead and plan your weekend. :-)
Just let me know. I can make myself available.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Glutton for Crazy

Wish I could help more but I'll chip in gas/snacks funds if you find drivers!
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.