Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 03-07-2006, 04:58 PM
rottiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD
Personally (and this is just my OPINION) I would ask a breeder before ever using a photo of their dogs ANYWHERE. Photographs are the property of the person who took them, and I would be highly offended if somebody was stealing the pictures I have taken of my dogs, even if they weren't claiming my dog as their own.

But, perhaps I am too sensitive. A so-called "breeder" that I was talking to and planning things with for over a year (long story, she was supposedly going to place a show puppy with me. I was too gullible) turned out to be a complete phony, who stole the pictures of random dogs and photoshopped them, and claimed them as her own. I still am unsure of what to do about this individual besides what I already have done - notifying the breeders of the dogs. The whole thing has made me drop most of the relationships I had with breeders over the internet, I just can't trust people anymore I guess. Just goes to show that ANYONE can pass even the most well known dogs off as their own, if they're crafty with photoshop and are good liars.

I know you aren't claiming him as your own, but it's a serious thing to people like me who have dealt with people who steal pictures without giving the owner of the animal/photographer credit for them. I'm not trying to bash you Rottiegirl, just giving my opinion.. I'd remove the photos if I were you.
I would be upset if someone stole my pics and claimed them as their own, but this is a different story. Its even in my signature. And I left the copyright on the picture for a reason.

I will remove the picture if the owner tells me to do so.

I think this whole thing is retarded.

I dont know how many times people are going to say this until posters listen, but if anyone has something to say about this.... take things to PMs!

There is no need to clog up a thread like this. This thread is not about pictures in any way. Its about dobes and rotties!!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Felurian

Yup. Please, either take it to PMs or put each other on ignore.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Top Dog

I say you both meet by the bike racks after school....don't bring any friends, come alone!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Big German Shepherd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amstaffer
I say you both meet by the bike racks after school....don't bring any friends, come alone!
Bring the pictures!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Fila Love

Quote:
ROFL!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:21 PM
rottiegirl

Quote:
haha, thats so funny, lol.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
And no squealing to the principal either...

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:26 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom
And no squealing to the principal either...

and When your parents ask how you got that black eye just tell em you fell off the monkey bars they won't suspect a thing

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-07-2006, 05:41 PM
rottiegirl

Hey, I changed my avatar to kahlua when she was 8 weeks old. I just got my scanner fixed.

I am not going to change the pic in my profile though. If the owner wants me to, he will tell me. I am not one to be bossed around. I think the dog is drop dead gorgeous!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:43 PM
rottiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19
and When your parents ask how you got that black eye just tell em you fell off the monkey bars they won't suspect a thing
Thats great. I am sure they wont suspect a thing, lol. But what will red say about her broken jaw? JK, I just had to say that.

That was pretty harsh... sowwy.

I am a lover, not a fighter, lol.