Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 03-07-2006, 03:38 PM
RedyreRottweilers

Joker Junipera

http://www.thunder-valley-rott.com/p...Junipera-3.jpg

http://www.thunder-valley-rott.com/Zandali.htm
Old 03-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Top Dog

Good job...you are a very good detective.
Old 03-07-2006, 04:57 PM
F150 and a .30-06

They have some nice dogs.

What did they say about the pic being stollen?

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 03-07-2006, 05:09 PM
rottiegirl

The dog that is in my avatar is a completely different dog
Old 03-07-2006, 05:12 PM
rottiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyreRottweilers
If you had nothing to hide, you would say who the dog is.

But don't worry.

I'm going to FIND OUT who he is, and then the picture will be sooooo much clearer, won't it?
You need to get a life! I told you who the dog in my avatar is. I knew that this was what you were going to do. You are a sad case.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:16 PM
rottiegirl

Quote:
No. But *I* know the kennel now.

I'm just waiting for confirmation.

She does not have permission to use these COPYRIGHTED PHOTOS.

This is the reason why she does not want to say who the dog is.
I never once said that that dog was mine. In fact... I told people that it wasnt. I left the copyright on there, because I have nothing to hide. If someone was really interested in the dogs ped, they could go find it just like you did!! You are one crazy lady. Its pretty amazing.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:20 PM
RedyreRottweilers

http://www.rottweiler-von-edelsee.at...zo/gonzzo.html

No.

You said he came from some person you know who no longer breeds Rottweilers.

Why did you cut the Crni Lotus logo off Gonzzo's photo?
Old 03-07-2006, 05:38 PM
rottiegirl

Quote:
http://www.rottweiler-von-edelsee.at...zo/gonzzo.html

No.

You said he came from some person you know who no longer breeds Rottweilers.

Why did you cut the Crni Lotus logo off Gonzzo's photo?
What logo are you talking about? There wasnt a logo on that photo.

I am done with you, because you have no point to your madness.

Take things to PMs

Everyone here is tired of reading these worthless posts.

Like usual... you dont know what you are talking about. This will be my last post about this, because I am waisting my time.

I told you over and over that I never claimed that dog to be mine.
There is no need for this.

Are you done yet?
Old 03-07-2006, 05:48 PM
rottiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobiegurl
Well, most of the Rotts I've seen were fat and in my opinion a disgrace to your breed. I have seen some nice looking Rotts but the beautiful Rott picture is usually destroyed by overweight Rotties. I wouldn't want to get attacked by any dog period, from a Chihuahua to a Great Dane, I'll pass on the dog attack. Any larger dog has the power and ability to leave serious damage even small dogs can leave permanent scars. I think Dobies have a better grip because their muzzles are are longer and can grab more without having their face get in the way. We can probably go back and forth all day but we are bias to our beloved breeds. I will always pick a Dobie over a Rott but thats because I love Dobermans. And don't be fooled by the Dobermans lean physique, they are very powerful animals.
I wouldnt want to be attacked by any dog either (who would?), it was only if I had to choose. If I was in one of those padded outfits, I would rather have a dobe take me down. I know dobes are very powerful also. I personaly love both breeds. I just like the look of rotties.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Are you dead yet?

Personally (and this is just my OPINION) I would ask a breeder before ever using a photo of their dogs ANYWHERE. Photographs are the property of the person who took them, and I would be highly offended if somebody was stealing the pictures I have taken of my dogs, even if they weren't claiming my dog as their own.

But, perhaps I am too sensitive. A so-called "breeder" that I was talking to and planning things with for over a year (long story, she was supposedly going to place a show puppy with me. I was too gullible) turned out to be a complete phony, who stole the pictures of random dogs and photoshopped them, and claimed them as her own. I still am unsure of what to do about this individual besides what I already have done - notifying the breeders of the dogs. The whole thing has made me drop most of the relationships I had with breeders over the internet, I just can't trust people anymore I guess. Just goes to show that ANYONE can pass even the most well known dogs off as their own, if they're crafty with photoshop and are good liars.

I know you aren't claiming him as your own, but it's a serious thing to people like me who have dealt with people who steal pictures without giving the owner of the animal/photographer credit for them. I'm not trying to bash you Rottiegirl, just giving my opinion.. I'd remove the photos if I were you.