Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 03-06-2006, 02:31 AM
rottiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobiegurl
I meant that Dobies are more toned with their muscles. I like thin dogs with muscles. Alot of people are more familiar with Rotts because they always run up to and say oh that rott is beautiful assuming that is what Chico is. Rotts are twice the size weight wise and definately have more mass I wouldn't say muscle mass though but I don't think that they are as intimidating as the Doberman. Rotts look fat to me and don't look like they can run as fast as a tall lean Dobie. I really do not like the structure of the rott but thats my opinion. I have seen some good looking rotts before but people stive to make their rott really think and it just doesn't look right in my opinion. And their head and muzzle look like a cute stuffed animal you can cuddle with, not intimiding. They have shorter legs and more mass that doesn't allow them to run as fast as Dobies and I want a dog that can catch the bad guy. Don't get me wrong I've seen some really fat Dobies before that were a disgrace to my breed. But in reality I would fear any dog chasing me.
A lot of rotties have weight problems, but that is the owners fault. I have seen way too many that were very over weight. Rotties are not supposed to be fat. They are supposed to be pure muscle. I completely understand where you are coming from though.

I have seen many rotties that could run just as fast as any dobe. I think their mass fools some people. People think they are slow, but they could easily catch a running person any day! Bears are huge and they have a lot of body fat, but they can run up to 40 mph.

I think a rotties head looks like a cute stuffed bear when the are puppies, but not when they are full grown. Then they look like a grizzly bear, lol. If I had to choose... I would rather be attacked by a dobe than a rottie, just because they are sooo powerful, and their jaws are stronger in my opinion.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:19 AM
RedyreRottweilers

So where did the pro pix come from?

Is the dog's NAME a secret too?
Old 03-06-2006, 04:42 PM
RedyreRottweilers

If you had nothing to hide, you would say who the dog is.

But don't worry.

I'm going to FIND OUT who he is, and then the picture will be sooooo much clearer, won't it?
Old 03-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Big German Shepherd

Cut it out with the taunting Redyre, it's rather immature.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:54 PM
RedyreRottweilers

Is stealing photographs without giving credit immature?

The larger one in her profile still has the PHOTOGRAPHER'S COPYRIGHT ON IT!

That photographer is a professional dog photographer in Eastern Europe.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyreRottweilers
Is stealing photographs without giving credit immature?

The larger one in her profile still has the PHOTOGRAPHER'S COPYRIGHT ON IT!

That photographer is a professional dog photographer in Eastern Europe.

you just have too much time on your hands.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Dobiegurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottiegirl
A lot of rotties have weight problems, but that is the owners fault. I have seen way too many that were very over weight. Rotties are not supposed to be fat. They are supposed to be pure muscle. I completely understand where you are coming from though.

I have seen many rotties that could run just as fast as any dobe. I think their mass fools some people. People think they are slow, but they could easily catch a running person any day! Bears are huge and they have a lot of body fat, but they can run up to 40 mph.

I think a rotties head looks like a cute stuffed bear when the are puppies, but not when they are full grown. Then they look like a grizzly bear, lol. If I had to choose... I would rather be attacked by a dobe than a rottie, just because they are sooo powerful, and their jaws are stronger in my opinion.
Well, most of the Rotts I've seen were fat and in my opinion a disgrace to your breed. I have seen some nice looking Rotts but the beautiful Rott picture is usually destroyed by overweight Rotties. I wouldn't want to get attacked by any dog period, from a Chihuahua to a Great Dane, I'll pass on the dog attack. Any larger dog has the power and ability to leave serious damage even small dogs can leave permanent scars. I think Dobies have a better grip because their muzzles are are longer and can grab more without having their face get in the way. We can probably go back and forth all day but we are bias to our beloved breeds. I will always pick a Dobie over a Rott but thats because I love Dobermans. And don't be fooled by the Dobermans lean physique, they are very powerful animals.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Top Dog

Redy... I really don't see what the problem is. We know it's not her dog and she doesn't know the kennel. I didn't see any copyright stamp.

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 03-06-2006, 08:45 PM
RedyreRottweilers

No. But *I* know the kennel now.

I'm just waiting for confirmation.

She does not have permission to use these COPYRIGHTED PHOTOS.

This is the reason why she does not want to say who the dog is.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:30 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyreRottweilers
No. But *I* know the kennel now.

I'm just waiting for confirmation.

She does not have permission to use these COPYRIGHTED PHOTOS.

This is the reason why she does not want to say who the dog is.
Is it just me is anyone else confused as to why this is such a big deal? So she has a picture of a Rott OH NO. It's not like she is passing it off as her own. Is it really worth all the effort you are putting into it just so someone can say oh no she can't use that picture tsk tsk bad girl. It's a picture

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Last edited by sparks19; 03-06-2006 at 10:13 PM.