Gaming

BostonBanker

I am so not a gamer, and a friend got me hooked on a horse-based game years ago over Christmas break. It paid off in the long run, as I now do some scripting part time (it is a quest based game) and make some extra cash.

I've been half tempted to try some other quest based games, just because I enjoy that, but I need another addiction like I need a hole in my head.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
....when I'm upset with my professors I turn them into sim characters and kill them.

Does that count? lol

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I don't think Skyrim was terrible for an Elder Scrolls game. Heck I like it better than Oblivion by quite a bit. And the world is so beautiful and vast. I can just get lost exploring and it doesn't get old.

Yeah it's somewhat glitchy but it's bethesda. I have the dreaded PS3 version and played it a long time without the patches just fine. Maybe I'm lucky.

Then again I'm the freak that prefers windwaker over the other zelda games and I know how many people complain about that game.

I also love turn based games. The older final fantasy games I like a lot. I like tactics and any of those types (like fire emblem, etc). I'm terrible at platformers and FPS. I hate FPS games.

Okami is another game I adore.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I play everything. Strategy, platforms, card games, tabletops, shooters, MMOs, RPGs. Super gamer nerd; I don't think I have a bigger hobby than gaming (and dog training, which lately has fallen to the side in favor of gaming)

My current game is black ops 2, because most of my friends are playing it. To a lesser extent, I play league of legends. I play dance central (shush, good workout). I play magic: the gathering. I used to play games like world of warcraft, but just don't have the time for it anymore.

crazedACD

I'm a 'casual gamer'...erm, go into Gamestop and find something that looks good for the xbox :p. I've only been playing recently, like the last year I think. I guess I tend to like RPGs, loved Skyrim, Fallout 3, and am now enjoying Assassins Creed 3.

Members online

No members online now.