Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
I'm pleasantly surprised! I've played MMO's for about 9 years. Started out with a lot of games most of you probably don't know.
Do you remember Red Moon, Anarchy Online, City of Heroes? I loved those old MMOs.

I'm currently replaying Dragon Age Origins on PS3, and WoW just sucked me back in with their 10 day trial of Pandaria, sigh. I also love Battlefield on PS3, although I haven't played in a while.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Chihuahua Power!

I'm not sure I'd consider myself to be a "gamer," but I love video games. I've been playing RPGs since I was 6 years old.

Lately, I've been liking the role playing/first person shooters. Borderlands 2 hasn't left my PS3 since it came out since it's so awesome.

I love the Final Fantasy games (I've played all but a couple of them), the Zelda games, Castlevania, and platformers (like Donkey Kong, Mario, etc- the newer ones for the Wii are awesome!), and Little Big Planet (1 and 2).

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 12-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Kotah BEAR

I love gaming!

When I was little I use to stay up all night and watch my dad play games on PC, stuff like Counter Strike and Doom.
Then when I started playing, I was on PC for the longest time playing Medal of Honor (like the VERY first ones) and then I was led onto Call of Duty. I still play CoD on PC sometimes but I also play on the Xbox and play games like CoD, Medal of Honor, the occassional racing and fighting game. But my heart belongs to first person shooter games.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Twin 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
I prefer RPGs, platformers, racing and action/adventure games. Zelda, Oblivion/Skyrim, Super Mario, Forza, ect.

Not much of a brown shooter type gamer. Though I did love Halo, even though I sucked at it, I don't play them anymore. I'll play some fighter games like Street Fighter 4, but only with certain people
This, but switch racing and fighter games.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Top Dog

I don't play online games. I don't much like shooter games but I love Grand Theft Auto. I have GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas. I'm waiting for GTA 5.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:33 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, FTW. Some others as well. Mike just got me in to Minecraft, too. Also Warhammer, but that is a tabletop. Lol

Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Mild and Slightly Nutty

Both table-top and computer/console gaming happens in our house

We play a lot of different stuff between the two of us (me and my other).

I am mostly RPG but I do branch out if something catches my fancy.

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...

Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/
Old 12-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Top Dog

Skyrim was terrible. Well, let me rephrase. Skyrim was great, as just a game. A Dungeons and Dragons sort of wanna be game. It was pretty terrible as an Elder Scrolls game. I much preferred the earlier games. Arena, Morrowind, and even Oblivion was good. Skyrim just doesn't fit there.

I'm currently playing both Borderlands, Mass Effect Trilogy, I'm pretty good at MvC3, and I'm replaying the Myst series. I prefer RPGs, but I like having my "God Game" on standby, as well as a mindless shooter.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Kotah BEAR

When Skyrim came out Tj and I were together. We went to Gamestop one day and I asked the manager how was Skyrim and that I had never played any games like Skyrim. He said "do you have any patience?" And I said "no", he told me that then I wouldn't like it and I was like ok well that was simple lol
Old 12-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Top Dog

Gah yes, me and dh and all of his friends, we play everything but I am less so on FPS the the rest other then that it is everything from OLD classics to Chart toppers to Indie games (with a few nice board games added in Summoner Wars ftw).

If you want a time wasting yet awesome game I fully recommind Dont Starve, it's still in Alpha but it is great