Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 01-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Top Dog

YEAH!!! Their picture is up on the Dog Pictures link!!!
Old 01-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Felurian

Only ONE photo! No fair.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-23-2005, 12:35 PM
Top Dog

Ha ha ha! Thanks, Renee! Well, I've got to go out of the country today for work and won't be back until next weekend. Eli and Hunter will be in good hands with Grammy! I'm going to set up all his meds for her in a pill organizer thingy :-(

She posts here and can give any updates on Eli. He's doing well on the Cytoxan, so far. His next chemo is Tuesday. Bye for now and see you next weekend!
Amy + Eli + Hunter
Old 01-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Felurian

Be safe Amy! Be sure to tell Grammy to keep us updated or you know we'll worry . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Top Dog

Grammy here......I hadn't seen Eli since last tuesday's treatment and was thrilled how much brighter his eyes looked !! He, Hunter and Chip are all curled up by me right now. I'll keep you posted. Right now their Momma's in flight .....had to change flights due to connections and now has 4 changes ! Not a happy camper. Will keep you posted.
Old 01-23-2005, 04:36 PM
Felurian

Thanks, Grammy! (Now that you've given yourself away, you know we'll think of you that way since we've 'adopted' Eli - lol)

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Top Dog

I "stayed in the closet" while our old "buddy" (haha1) was posting. Eli is the last of my home-whelped goldens. His 1/2 bro. Bubba was 2 when Eli was born and helped his Mommy I.B. clean the puppies. So, I was with Eli when he was born and will be to the end. BTW.. I'll be your adopted Grammy...I'm old enough. All the fur balls are sacked out after a good feed. When nite-nite time comes, Hunter will quickly take over 1/2 of my twin bed, Eli will curl up on a blanket beside my bed, and Chip will sulk unto his mat. Chip usually sleeps a hour with me then gets hot....so he forgives Hunter..