Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Felurian

Oh, Smkie! Please don't take the images off! Think how they will make new members - and old ones who haven't yet caught this thread - smile. Especially sweet Bronki.

Post away - add more pictures; you can't put up too many for us. Chaz will tell you there's plenty of room, especially for something that brings so much lightheartedness with it.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-22-2005, 11:43 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

had a fun idea for all you doodlers out there....when I came to the stop light tonight there were three of us Packs on wheels. Each car had more than one dog in it..like baby on board...I painted a baby on a real board and stuck it in my window just for fun. Thought this would be a fun project.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Felurian

Baby on Board - I just love that! It meets all my criteria for whimsical tongue-in-cheek.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-26-2005, 04:33 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Talking

ok, now I messed this up real good....I wanted to add and when I couldn't figure that out, i deleted the pics thinking I would just start all over, now I can't put them back, and that didn't work either so now if feel really really stupid. I need help. I am bummed..had some fun stuff thought I would share... what is wrong wit me that I can't figure this out? I went to attachment manager thing found delete, but couldnt find add. so maybe I'm not so dumb just confused.....when I try to add more then two it closes the window I will keep trying. hope u like these
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aaacorrectedfrogcroaker copy.jpg (25.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg hallweencat2 copy.jpg (24.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-23-2005, 07:15 PM

ahhhhhh, glad you mentioned they were accidentally deleted...I thought it was just my computer! I did see the last drawings on this and the other thread..I don't believe I missed this before...

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

I know I would love to see more Smkie!!!!!
Old 02-23-2005, 09:05 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

i am low on the income scale of life...kids and single parent you know the story. Eveyone seems to have a website except me..i am working on it tho and hopefully my sales bump up in march so that is the plan...If you have questions about comissions, i am very resonable.just pm me and i will send all the details.