Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-25-2005, 06:28 AM
Terrier Lover!

Renee... wish I could see all of your "big clowns" in person! They just sound SO cute!

I PROMISE to visit/post when I can through tax season... and after April 15th you will probably see a lot more of me!

I forgot to tell all of you, I posted a holiday picture of Lucy & Holly in their Christmas sweaters & hats to the message board at the rescue where we adopted Holly. I had an email from a gal that saw their picture there, and she was the one that "connected" our Holly to the rescue! I guess a waitress at a restaurant she goes to often had Holly there with her at work, and she stopped her to pet Holly, and was then asked if she wanted her??

This woman had recently adopted a silky terrier from the same rescue Holly came from, after losing her silky terrier of almost 15 years. She had a friend that volunteered at the rescue, so she took a phone number for the waitress and said she would pass the information on to a terrier rescue she knew of, and her friend contacted the waitress, and picked up Holly the next day.

So... just know a "bit" more about where our Holly came from! All we knew before was that the rest of her litter mates were sold to a pet store!

Will check back in as soon as I can!
Karen
www.blinddogs.net