Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 01-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Active Pup

How do I attach pictures?
Old 01-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Top Dog

Hit the post reply button, or go advanced button. Whe you are in the screen with the little faces at the top there is a picture that looks like an envelope. You click on that and it will have you enter the url for the pic. I usually have to have my pic posted on a web page online to get it to work, I don't know if you can attach it right from your computer unless you go into Dog Pictures at the top of the page and there is a way to do it in there rand take the pics right from your computer.

Chazhound? Can you post pics into a forum right from your computer? You would think as long as I have been on this forum i would know that by now.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Active Pup

There he is folks, its an older image, but its the best I can do at the moment. Isnt he cute?
Old 01-11-2005, 11:09 PM
Top Dog

He is gorgeous!
Old 01-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Felurian

That's a spectacular creature. Has a real "wolfie" look to him, doesn't he, kind of like one of the large sledding breeds.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Alpha Dog

Nice doggie!
You should be able to hit the Post Reply button and under the message box should be an area that has a 'Manage Attachments' button. Hit that button and follow the directions, then after you attached the picture file, close that attachment window, and submit the message as you would normally.

Chazhound
Old 01-12-2005, 03:42 PM

since you mention snow....do you know where he sleeps? Just keep thinking...this poor little guy needs some help. He is scared, possibly hurt, cold...he needs a friend. Follow Renee's advise and put food out..closer each time. Talk to him....keep thinking that he is just possibly someone's lost pet, and they would be so happy to know he had been helped. I also agree that sometimes the vet will understand the situation and be willing to help. Maybe just call, explain and ask.
Old 01-13-2005, 11:35 AM
Top Dog

Wow, he is a real beauty. Please keep trying. Maybe call the vet too as everyone has suggested also.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Top Dog

Did he ever come closer to you? What happened with this?
Old 01-18-2005, 07:38 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Our emergency vets here in kc have a good samaritan policy. I found this out when I picked up a dog that had been hit, his back broken and was "sitting" in the middle of the road late one night. I took him directly there and they said they would take care of him, explained the policy that I would not be charged, but I could not pick up the animal without paying the bill. THe put him straight down which was for the best, loaned me a suit of scrubs for he had defecated all over what I had on. Maybe your er vets have the same...
ARe you moving the food closer each day? Do you talk to him when you put it out? Does he come closer when you are out? Can you encourage him to come during daylight hours when you could have help from the humane society? You wouldn't want to reach for him without knowing if he will bite or not (learned that the hard way too) all I did was reach for the tag to see what the phone number was and the little dog bit right through my thumbnail and wouldn't turn loose...be careful..even if they are friendly you have no insurance that they won't bite. He is really handsome! I hope someone can help you.